Laura Loomer put on FBI "no buy" list?! (This is your future?)

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Laura Loomer put on FBI "no buy" list?! (This is your future?)

Post by Suck My Glock »

https://loomered.com/2021/01/19/exclusi ... americans/

EXCLUSIVE: I’ve Been BANNED From Owning A Firearm, A Warning Of What’s To Come For All Conservative Americans

For years, Big Tech has used me as Patient Zero in their test case in mass de-platforming by eliminating my ability to reach the public because of my political views.

Being forced to use alternative social media sites, I know I’ve been a little “offline” since I ran for Congress in President Trump’s home district, Florida-21 a few months ago. But I feel compelled to reach out to you to share a shocking story about something that happened to me and is relevant to all of us. It might have seemed implausible a few years ago, but things are rapidly changing here in America, our rights are in danger, and our Republic is in a fragile place.

The new bans on President Trump and Conservative voices around the nation over the last two weeks are what I’ve been dealing with and actively fighting against for years.

My speech on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram have been banned and eliminated.

My ability to conduct business on PayPal, Venmo, GoFundMe and other financial institutions has been banned.

Chase Bank once shut down my online banking.

Comcast blocked my congressional campaign from sending texts and emails to voters while they donated to my opponent.

Even my ability to travel has all been restricted, as I am permanently banned on Uber and Lyft.

I can’t even have a sandwich delivered because I’ve been banned on UberEats.

What I haven’t shared with you is that last year, I found out my 2nd Amendment rights have also been stripped without warning or explanation.

That’s right, I – a young woman who faces constant death threats – cannot own or possess a firearm for my own personal protection. My 2nd Amendment right has been BANNED.

While I have NEVER been convicted of a felony, domestic violence, and I’ve never been adjudicated mentally unfit by a judge, my name was placed in the Federal National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) and I have been prohibited from ever owning or even touching a firearm.
Red-Flag-Pic-1024x596.jpg
It’s called “Red Flagging”.

The only people who have the ability to put you in the NICS database is the FBI.

I learned during my campaign for Congress that despite the fact that I have never been charged or convicted of any crime whatsoever, my name had been placed on a secret Federal “no buy” list maintained by the FBI, which prohibited me from my legal right to buy a firearm.

My name landed on this secret “no buy” list shortly after I questioned the former FBI director James Comey at his first book signing event about a number of lies in his published memoir. I was acting entirely legally in my role as an investigative journalist and as an attendee of the event.

As a result, I’ve lost my rights to protect myself and my home.

But, with your help I WILL be getting my rights restored.

I’ve been sitting on this news for months while others helped me investigate and find out why I’ve been Red Flagged.

I’ve had the deepest background checks run against me . . . and I don’t even have a speeding ticket.

We’ve concluded the obvious . . . I had my 2nd Amendment Rights stripped due to my political views and activism.

Given that the FBI is the only organization that can put you in the NICS database, I have reason to believe that I’ve been targeted by the FBI.

This has been extremely troubling to me because as a young woman and a public figure, I often get death threats, and I have had to call the police numerous times as well as the FBI because I have been targeted by ANTIFA, Islamic terrorists, and members of the radical left have even come to my home and vandalized my car. I have no way to protect myself except for private security, which is costly.

Just as conservative Americans are being banned from social media, banned from banking, and placed on No-Fly lists across the country right now, the next step is to designate them as “domestic terrorists” and strip them of their gun rights.

Tomorrow, on January 20th, 2021, with the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, the police state is about to take unfettered power in America. Shockingly I had the first taste of what is to come for all Conservative Americans when I was detained at the Miami airport last week while flying back into the country from a brief post election trip to El Salvador where I was working on my upcoming book.

Tomorrow, on January 20th, 2021, with the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, the police state is about to take unfettered power in America. Shockingly I had the first taste of what is to come for all Conservative Americans when I was detained at the Miami airport last week while flying back into the country from a brief post election trip to El Salvador where I was working on my upcoming book, LOOMERED: How I Became The Most Banned Woman In The World.

I was singled out with no explanation and subjected to a thorough search, I was not allowed to grab my own suitcases from baggage claim, and I was detained for several hours while different federal officials from Department of Homeland Security interrogated me about my Wikipedia page, which states that I am a right-wing extremist and was an official Republican nominee for Congress, endorsed by President Trump. DHS officers also asked me about the events that occurred on January 6th in Washington DC. Needless to say, I was not in the country at the time, and know nothing about the protest at the US capitol.

That’s why it’s so important to challenge this now, because I’m confident that I can have the Red Flag removed and publish the information and document the process so that others who will soon be targeted by the Democrat Party for their conservative political views can do the same when this happens to them.

To cover legal expenses, and retain a top 2nd Amendment Attorney to restore my gun rights and prevent this from happening to you through a national Second Amendment issue advocacy campaign, I need your help to raise $20,000.

Can you chip in and help cover the costs?

I didn’t want to have to release this information, because it has made me fear for my life.

I have no other option but to go public about this for the sake of warning every American of what’s to come, and I have no other option but to sue the federal government over this abridgment of my 2nd Amendment rights.

We are under attack.

They have taken the 1st Amendment away from us. If they take the 2nd Amendment away from us, we will NEVER regain the 1st.

Respectfully,

Laura Loomer

You can donate online here:

Checks can be sent to:

Laura Loomer
720 Lucerne Ave.
P.O. Box 1465
Lake Worth, FL 33460

xerts1191

Re: Laura Loomer put on FBI "no buy" list?! (This is your future?)

Post by xerts1191 »

New World Order