Jan. 17th, 2021: The LARGEST Armed Protest Ever To Take Place On American Soil Is Scheduled

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
RJS
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Jan. 17th, 2021: The LARGEST Armed Protest Ever To Take Place On American Soil Is Scheduled

Post by RJS »

don't get involved with this leftest trap to infringe on our rights.

Cubiclerevolt

Re: Jan. 17th, 2021: The LARGEST Armed Protest Ever To Take Place On American Soil Is Scheduled

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

Thats another thing.

All the times we protested, it was NEVER implied to show up armed.

Ever.

Hard pass.

I just want peace. To be left alone. You can go in whatever bathroom you want, marry who you want. I don't care.
Jack Dupp

Post by Jack Dupp »

Cubiclerevolt wrote: January 13th, 2021, 10:56 am Thats another thing.

All the times we protested, it was NEVER implied to show up armed.

Ever.

Hard pass.

I just want peace. To be left alone. You can go in whatever bathroom you want, marry who you want. I don't care.
That's the problem. They don't want to and will never leave you alone.
Dauph

Post by Dauph »

Attachments
A8A90C64-7C2A-4155-BDC2-5C47AF6551C2.jpeg
AZ_Five56
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by AZ_Five56 »

I never even considered slinging a rifle and heading on down to the capitol for the event, but then it occurred to me, is there any value in going to cover it as a member of the media? Obviously, none of us know what may be planned and there could be risks. But, if there are any shenanigans it would be good to have proof of what actually transpired to counter whatever narrative is getting pushed afterward.

Open to thoughts.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Its understandable to want to avoid what is perceived as a trap, whether it is or isn't. And I guarantee you our enemies are listening in to this and other conversations, realizing there may be many who are a no show. What they will plan on doing with that is saying, "See,...only a handful of radical rednecks are steering the supposed gun culture heavy hand lobbying for dangerous unsafe gun insanity. A little bit of public pressure, and they fold like a cheap card table and don't even show up for their own rallies."

We better all show up, of we're all going to look weak. And if we look weak, the bad we know is coming will be even worse.
Last edited by Suck My Glock on January 13th, 2021, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

oops, double tap
deanq

Post by deanq »

It's a setup.
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

Suck My Glock wrote: January 13th, 2021, 10:56 pm Its understandable to want to avoid what is perceived as a trap, whether it is or isn't. And I guarantee you our enemies are listening in to this and other conversations, realizing there may be many who are a no show. What they will plan on doing with that is saying, "See,...only a handful of radical rednecks are steering the supposed gun culture heavy hand lobbying for dangerous unsafe gun insanity. A little bit of public pressure, and they fold like a cheap card table and don't even show up for their own rallies."

We better all show up, of we're all going to look weak. And if we look weak, the bad we know is coming will be even worse.
Most people i know, after the events recently aren't interested in gun control.

I'm not showing up to this one. I don't even know who put that together but it looks sus as all hell.

If theres a named group that puts one on i'll go and I'm sure there will be more to go down the road like back in the salad days of Obama.

Time is better spent networking and learning things you do not know.
Kingjoey

Post by Kingjoey »

Well, tomorrow is the day. Guess we'll see how many Antifa idiots and retards show up dressed like Elmer Fudd trying to look like evil gunowners. Pretty sure Pedo Joe will use whatever happens tomorrow to justify the four gun bills that dumb hag Jackson already submitted
Azgunlover69

Post by Azgunlover69 »

AZ_Five56 wrote: January 13th, 2021, 10:15 pm I never even considered slinging a rifle and heading on down to the capitol for the event, but then it occurred to me, is there any value in going to cover it as a member of the media? Obviously, none of us know what may be planned and there could be risks. But, if there are any shenanigans it would be good to have proof of what actually transpired to counter whatever narrative is getting pushed afterward.

Open to thoughts.
How did it work out for John Sullivan?
AZ_Five56

Post by AZ_Five56 »

Azgunlover69 wrote: January 16th, 2021, 7:36 pm
AZ_Five56 wrote: January 13th, 2021, 10:15 pm I never even considered slinging a rifle and heading on down to the capitol for the event, but then it occurred to me, is there any value in going to cover it as a member of the media? Obviously, none of us know what may be planned and there could be risks. But, if there are any shenanigans it would be good to have proof of what actually transpired to counter whatever narrative is getting pushed afterward.

Open to thoughts.
How did it work out for John Sullivan?
:lol: Well, I never implied I would break into the capitol. That seems like one VERY big difference. I'm not going at this point anyways.