Virginia Gun Grab hits AZ

Discuss the 2nd Amendment and issues that relate to our right to keep and bear arms.
Flash
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Virginia Gun Grab hits AZ

Post by Flash »

knockonit wrote: February 11th, 2020, 11:05 am lol, its a matter of choices, and with as many supporters as there are that mention the organization, its a choice by members the excuse of i didn't know doesn't fly with me, and its no consequence to others,what i think, but can say , they have done well, much better than any other organization for Arizona citizens. of course just my opinion though
thanks for the consideration
Rj
It goes way beyond much better than any other organization, it's more like the AzCDL is the only organization that's done anything for Arizona Citizens and the amount they've done is astounding. I don't think any other State organization has done anywhere near as much in the same period of time.

Mrs. Flash and I are both Life Members.

Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

I agree with both you guys which is why I joined. Virginia should have been a wake up call. It was for me. The fight will be state to state. I think many people .. including myself .. thought the fight would be at the federal level.

I will donate funds as they become available. Whats a few bucks outside of my membership to see that someone is looking out for AZ and to be informed. If I can give them the cost of a take out meal every month or two .. it helps them and my waistline!
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

See signature..
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

AZCDL has put out a mail with all the idiots on the bandwagon, send them all a friendly reminder this will not be tolerated here!
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

I see Doochie in his state of the state report in MOHAVE County, cleared up the misconception on Az. going forward with Red Flag law, says he’s against it, and still supports the 2ndA. Till some anti 2nd group puts pressure on him!
Remow2112

Post by Remow2112 »

Supposedly it is dead.

Found this the other day.
https://arizonadailyindependent.com/202 ... VjoOttMLxY
storage_man

Post by storage_man »

xerts1191 wrote: February 17th, 2020, 9:59 pm I see Doochie in his state of the state report in MOHAVE County, cleared up the misconception on Az. going forward with Red Flag law, says he’s against it, and still supports the 2ndA. Till some anti 2nd group puts pressure on him!
And PDJT rubbed in last night. He did call out Ducey about his read flag laws. The Duce was looking for a safe place after that one.
Cubiclerevolt

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

I dunno, I'm a member of every pro right group I can think of. Yeah, yeah, yeah the NRA sucks and all that but they scare progressives to death and seem like the more reasonable groups to work with in their eyes as opposed to GOA (My favorite) and others.

I'd like to purchase a lifetime membership but haven't had the extra cash to do it so I'm just a regular yearly member for AZCDL for the time being.