Get the spare parts now because it might just be too late if Pedo Joe gets anointed

Are you having problems with a rifle or handgun? Having problems with a magazine? This is the place to post for help or to help others. If you fixed that nagging problem with your AR-15, this is the place to post how you did it.
rockbronco
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Get the spare parts now because it might just be too late if Pedo Joe gets anointed

Post by rockbronco »

DevilDocAZ wrote: September 4th, 2021, 6:24 pm
knockonit wrote: September 4th, 2021, 4:20 pm lol, if you haven't laid in parts, pcs, and ammo by now shame on ya, ya dumbarse, what did you expect a smooth ride,
:whistle:
My room mate from college just got wise and is playing catch-up.

Luckily he has been able to make deals and he has paid more than we all did 10 years ago but better late than never.

I’m still buying ammo. f*** it.
Hey it’s never too late. In the future we I’ll look back on this time and wish we had all bought more.

I myself am still buying parts and ammo. Hell even guns. Sure not at the same rate as the past but I like to replenish what I shoot. With every order I grab a mag or two just cause. Sure the prices are higher but I’ve bought lots at much lower prices so it balances out. Or at least that’s my excuse!

Jack Dupp

Re: Get the spare parts now because it might just be too late if Pedo Joe gets anointed

Post by Jack Dupp »

rockbronco wrote: September 5th, 2021, 8:55 pm
DevilDocAZ wrote: September 4th, 2021, 6:24 pm
knockonit wrote: September 4th, 2021, 4:20 pm lol, if you haven't laid in parts, pcs, and ammo by now shame on ya, ya dumbarse, what did you expect a smooth ride,
:whistle:
My room mate from college just got wise and is playing catch-up.

Luckily he has been able to make deals and he has paid more than we all did 10 years ago but better late than never.

I’m still buying ammo. f*** it.
Hey it’s never too late. In the future we I’ll look back on this time and wish we had all bought more.

I myself am still buying parts and ammo. Hell even guns. Sure not at the same rate as the past but I like to replenish what I shoot. With every order I grab a mag or two just cause. Sure the prices are higher but I’ve bought lots at much lower prices so it balances out. Or at least that’s my excuse!
That's a postitive attitude and a good way to look at it.
Gunslinger808
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Gunslinger808 »

I think I’m done for a bit, no more room.
My man cave is now a crawl space.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Gunslinger808 wrote: September 6th, 2021, 6:17 am I think I’m done for a bit, no more room.
My man cave is now a crawl space.
Goals!