Things the internet tries to sell you

This is the place to discuss shooting-related gear: LBV's, Tac, BDU's, etc...
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Things the internet tries to sell you

Post by Suck My Glock »

Scrolling through Facebook, this add keeps popping up at me trying to get my attention.

315769838_101546999459374_1933402104677266819_n.jpg

paulgt2164

Re: Things the internet tries to sell you

Post by paulgt2164 »

Nothing says "I am a huuuuge dildo" like that.

That one hits all the check boxes:
Punisher? - Check
Libery/patriot/1776? - Check
Patriot? -Check
Pseudo-tactical look? - Check
Pointless clips, buckles, pockets? - Check
Camo? - Check.
Flags? - Check
Made in China - Double Check

I guess enough people really enjoy being sh*tty stereotypes that they buy this garbage. 81% chance the dingleberry who buys this junk open carries something like a Bersa Thunder in a floppy nylon holster with no belt, that has maybe 13 rounds through it since the 80s. Mag is loaded with 3 black talon hollow points and the rest is gun show reload FMJ. Walks around with his arms out like he is a power-lifter despite being 5'8 and weighing 165 pounds. Stares angrily at anyone not white.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

paulgt2164 wrote: January 8th, 2023, 9:39 am Nothing says "I am a huuuuge dildo" like that.

Punisher? - Check
Patriot? -Check
Camo? - Check.
Flags? - Check

I guess enough people really enjoy being sh*tty stereotypes that they buy this garbage. 81% chance the dingleberry who buys this junk open carries something like a Bersa Thunder in a floppy nylon holster with no belt, that has maybe 13 rounds through it since the 80s. Mag is loaded with 3 black talon hollow points and the rest is gun show reload FMJ. Walks around with his arms out like he is a power-lifter despite being 5'8 and weighing 165 pounds. Stares angrily at anyone not white.
Wow, a real racist among us, who knew???

Clyde
paulgt2164

Post by paulgt2164 »

Clyde, has yours came in yet?

Lol ;)
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

paulgt2164 wrote: January 8th, 2023, 9:50 am Clyde, has yours came in yet?

Lol ;)

I'm former military, my actions speak for themselves.

Clyde
paulgt2164

Post by paulgt2164 »

kenpoprofessor wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:08 am I'm former military, my actions speak for themselves.
Clyde
I sure you can get that in a bumper sticker from the same company. Lol
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

paulgt2164 wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:10 am I sure you can get that in a bumper sticker from the same company. Lol
It's on my driver's license, is it on yours?

Clyde
paulgt2164

Post by paulgt2164 »

I am sure it is only your license, bumper sticker, shirts, etc.

Whats wrong there skipper, can't take a joke without trying to play "who is the better veteran." Where is your usual online buddy, so you can argue back and forth about it for four pages?
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

paulgt2164 wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:13 am I am sure it is only your license, bumper sticker, shirts, etc.

Whats wrong there skipper, can't take a joke without trying to play "who is the better veteran." Where is your usual online buddy, so you can argue back and forth about it for four pages?

You're the one posting racist comments, I'm not. I couldn't give two sh its what people wear.

Clyde
paulgt2164

Post by paulgt2164 »

kenpoprofessor wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:15 am You're the one posting racist comments, I'm not. I couldn't give two sh its what people wear.

Clyde
Now you just sound like "the other side" calling people racist for no reason. How dare I for making a joke regarding a stereotype about people buying goofy chinesium clothing that upsets your delicate sensibilities. Funny, in the myriad of other actual racist comments on here, I don't recall you coming in to save the day. Guess it went right over your head, or you are just finishing for an argument.
Last edited by paulgt2164 on January 8th, 2023, 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

paulgt2164 wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:19 am
kenpoprofessor wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:15 am You're the one posting racist comments, I'm not. I couldn't give two sh its what people wear.

Clyde
Now you just sound like "the other side" calling people racist for no reason. How dare I for making a joke regarding a stereotype about people buying goofy chinesium clothing that upsets your delicate sensibilities. Guess it went right over your head, or you are just finishing for an argument.
Stupid is common, and your post is racist, period.

Clyde
paulgt2164

Post by paulgt2164 »

kenpoprofessor wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:21 am
paulgt2164 wrote: January 8th, 2023, 10:19 am

Clyde
Now you just sound like "the other side" calling people racist for no reason. How dare I for making a joke regarding a stereotype about people buying goofy chinesium clothing that upsets your delicate sensibilities. Guess it went right over your head, or you are just finishing for an argument.
Stupid is common, and your post is racist, period.

Clyde
Funny, I didn't see you swooping in to save the day for the myriad of actual racist posts on here. I must have hit a nerve with you in my attempt at humor, or does your definition of "racism" only pertain when someone makes a joke at a "white" stereotype perpetuated by the gun grabbers? I never would have figured you to be so thin skinned.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

paulgt2164 wrote: January 8th, 2023, 9:39 am Nothing says "I am a huuuuge dildo" like that.

Punisher? - Check
Patriot? -Check
Camo? - Check.
Flags? - Check

That is really funny! :lol:
paulgt2164

Post by paulgt2164 »

Boriqua wrote: January 8th, 2023, 11:17 am

Punisher? - Check
Patriot? -Check
Camo? - Check.
Flags? - Check

I just find it real humorous buying such "patriotic" stuff from a Chinese sweat shop. It gets more hilarious in "style" and "design" every year. I wish this existed when I was in China several years ago, I would love to see a sweatshop full of people making this crap just for the laughs.

Oh, and don't laugh. Clyde will call you racist.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

paulgt2164 wrote: January 8th, 2023, 11:33 am
Boriqua wrote: January 8th, 2023, 11:17 am

Punisher? - Check
Patriot? -Check
Camo? - Check.
Flags? - Check

I just find it real humorous buying such "patriotic" stuff from a Chinese sweat shop. It gets more hilarious in "style" and "design" every year. I wish this existed when I was in China several years ago, I would love to see a sweatshop full of people making this crap just for the laughs.

Oh, and don't laugh. Clyde will call you racist.
The funniest or saddest part is that this is what Chinese Designers THINK Americans want. I can see the design meeting in my head and its hysterical! I mean .. they even threw in the Punisher! They couldnt add enough chachkies! .. but you and I both know .. someone will buy it.