Boot Source Recommendations Around Phx

This is the place to discuss shooting-related gear: LBV's, Tac, BDU's, etc...
XNARC
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Boot Source Recommendations Around Phx

Post by XNARC »

Other than the Bootbarns…any recommendations for picking up pair of cowboy boots, or good shops to repair boots

tdog90yj

Re: Boot Source Recommendations Around Phx

Post by tdog90yj »

For repair Arizona boot and saddle repair.
http://www.azbootandsaddlerepair.com/

They have fixed a couple of boots for me. Always fair
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Little shop In phoenix that has some really impressive stuff hand made by the guy who owns it. Fun just for the visit but dont expect some slick store .. its the dudes workshop. Highly recommend. I bought a pair some 15 years ago and he just did some repair on them for Very fair price

https://www.espinozabootmaker.com/
Last edited by Boriqua on November 22nd, 2021, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

Is Sabas still around, i see store in scottsdale and mid town phx is gone, used to be the std along with shelplers and a few others.

i used to get me justin ropers at a sporting goods store in south phx, i can drive to it if still there, but can't for the life of me remember name, they also had one on like 16th st and indian school rd area. dammit i hate forgetting shiate.
Rj

took awhile, Delrays, but i couldn't see where they are still around, damm, all the good joints are adiosed
Last edited by knockonit on November 22nd, 2021, 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

knockonit wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 9:17 am Is Sabas still around, i see store in scottsdale and mid town phx is gone, used to be the std along with shelplers and a few others.

i used to get me justin ropers at a sporting goods store in south phx, i can drive to it if still there, but can't for the life of me remember name, they also had one on like 16th st and indian school rd area. dammit i hate forgetting shiate.
Rj
Google maps the area. It will tell you business names.
Joelafives

Post by Joelafives »

Boriqua wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 8:14 am Little shop In phoenix that has some really impressive stuff hand made by the guy who owns it. Fun just for the visit but dont expect some slick store .. its the dudes workshop. Highly recommend. I bought a pair some 15 years ago and he just did some repair on them for Very fair price

https://www.espinozabootmaker.com/
I agree. Had a pair made back in 2005. Still in great shape. Had the sole redone about 5 years ago. Can do very period correct or fancy. custom fit to you.