utah ccw permit classes

Discuss carrying a firearm, whether it's concealed carry (CCW), open carry or other...
chriscrawler
ArizonaShooting.org Member

utah ccw permit classes

Post by chriscrawler »

anyone know who might be offering Utah ccw classes on the east side? Was thinking i might renew mine but Utah wants me to take the course again since its been several years since the last one issued.and yes Utah's site does list several locals offering ,unfortunately most all that I've contacted no longer offer it.

Elk34
Banned
Banned

Re: utah ccw permit classes

Post by Elk34 »

Did u have a accident or did you mean to put this up 3 times
Flash

Post by Flash »

https://concealedaz.com/courses/conceal ... gI-tPD_BwE

Concealed Carry Permit Classes $39.99 – Phoenix, Mesa, and Chandler AZ
Classes Now Booking Choose Location Below
The five-hour class will fulfill the requirements to apply for your Arizona Concealed Carry permit, and will cover many of the legal aspects of carrying a concealed weapon in Arizona. At the end of the class, you will have your class completion certificate, two completed fingerprint cards, and a completed Arizona Concealed Carry Weapon permit application.

CCW Class includes everything except state fees ($60) and postage, no additional hidden costs, including free fingerprints no $30 hidden fingerprinting fee like cheaper CCW classes. Money back guarantee if not satisfied!! Free online 80 page CCW legal guide. Don’t wait to book and miss out!
Classes are located throughout the Valley, at Bass Pro Shops Mesa, Ben Avery Shooting Facility North Phoenix, and Chandler Arizona
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

Elk34 wrote: February 3rd, 2020, 7:52 am Did u have a accident or did you mean to put this up 3 times
It's a common thing, it can happen to any of us, and has happened to me more than once.
You click on "Submit" -- and nothing happens. You wait, and wait, and finally you figure "I guess I didn't click hard enough or something." So you click on Submit again. Nothing happens. You click again, and then all of a sudden, all three go through.

Because it happens fairly frequently, there is a normal response: The original sender opens the duplicate (or triplicate) message and selects "Edit" (the pencil icon), then edits the Subject line to "Double Tap." (Or, in the rare case, "Triple Tap.") Then people know they do not need to waste their time clicking on that one.

No biggie.
chriscrawler

Post by chriscrawler »

never mind just realized having Utah permit piggybacked with Arizona only gains the state of Washington for ccw carry,no longer worth the time money or hoop jumping.also explains why i couldn't find any local instructors still offering them.
Flash

Post by Flash »

Except the Phoenix, Mesa and Chandler class I posted.

I keep a Utah permit for 2 reasons. #1 I've got some friends in Washington State and I don't want to go there unarmed and #2 renewal is $25.75 so it's incredibly cheap.
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

Flash wrote: February 22nd, 2020, 3:45 pmrenewal is $25.75 so it's incredibly cheap.
Yep very cheap, I let my Arizona CCW go, didn't renew that one, don't really need it here anymore...but DID renew Utah.