Public restrooms

Discuss carrying a firearm, whether it's concealed carry (CCW), open carry or other...
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Re: Public restrooms

Post by Ranger1 »

Not all but some. I can shoot and I have a lot of experience in certain things. You want to have coffee sometime or are you just wanting to pull my chain a little. It's up to you. PM me

Doc Holliday
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by Doc Holliday »

Anyone kicks down the stall door while I'm taking a sit-downer better be at MOPP Level 4, especially if I had Mexican food for lunch.
17-21-23
Banned
Banned

Post by 17-21-23 »

This is some funny Shiat. Never thought about it. Just went I and did my business. Now after reading this when I go in I'm starting to.think about it.
mock0013

Post by mock0013 »

utiliclip and attach it to your pants, not your belt, it won't move, and your holster should have enough retention to hang down and if it doesn't you need a new holster.
17-21-23
Banned
Banned

Post by 17-21-23 »

Bump
RomeoWhiskey
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by RomeoWhiskey »

Ranger1 wrote: April 2nd, 2019, 12:56 pm I new a guy that would put it on the back of the toilet. He forgot it once. Just once.
Don't end up like this guy - https://www.miamiherald.com/news/article208653029.html
Elk34
Banned
Banned

Post by Elk34 »

I try as well to get the changing station in my stall if they have one. If not and there's no hook on the door it's the hamic way.
Az desert rat 1

Post by Az desert rat 1 »

I haven't used a public restroom in ages. Usually go at home before I go out. Using the changing table is a good idea.
pneuby

Post by pneuby »

Great thing about any rig that snaps-on, or clips-on. Whole rig can detach, and you are not handling the gun. I let her rest atop the t/p dispenser, or behind my tailbone on the flat part of the bowl. I'm worried about folks seeing it if I put it in the hammock, or left it on the belt.
kptaylor

Post by kptaylor »

Well, pocket carry is good for this I guess! I also appendix carry and don't push my pants all the way to my ankles so the gun is on my knees...
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Practice your pooping carry skills, practice makes perfect!
SecretV

Post by SecretV »

This thread has been amazing. That being said. Pocket carry eliminates alot of these concerns. However, if that's not how you choose to normally carry because of "reasons" it can be a problem. Some times I've had to take what I deem an emergensheet when I'm out and about. I also worry about it being visible below the stall. Karen/Darren(Would this be the male equivalent?)/Zarren(Non-binary equivalent?) might see it and get me killed at worst or booted at best by saying there's an active shooter about to come out of the restroom. Here's what I do. I keep my pants taught just below the knee as you can see in these pictures this keeps the weapon high. Normally I'm wearing jeans, but if I'm wearing thinner material or stretchy material I've also attached an alternative which is to use your underwear as a concealment garment. For those of you that go commando and don't wear these sweet high speed low drag boxer briefs or boxers you can simply keep the belt buckled at it's largest diameter and use the tension technique. There you have it Secretv's patented Secrets of The Tactipoo. The best part is you can practice this in the comfort of your own home. I can't wait to rake in all the dough from you guys. What is it you guys decided the going rate was? 200 per student? I even waived the class minimum.
Attachments
20200630_140734_2.jpg
20200630_140813_2.jpg
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

SecretV

Post by SecretV »

...I love this thread
Clickoops

Post by Clickoops »

As someone who has umm known someone close who has left a gunin a QT bathroom and had to ask Mr. Policeman politely for his firearm to be returned. uhh my friend he recommends always keeping your s*** clipped to your belt end of story.

No one gives a f*** about looking under the stall and seeing your piece resting on your Levis, FOTL and Rockport sneaks