Domestic terrorist foiled

Discuss carrying a firearm, whether it's concealed carry (CCW), open carry or other...
smithers599
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Domestic terrorist foiled

Post by smithers599 »

Thank God!

https://www.lexsc.com/CivicAlerts.aspx? ... 2Wh0Aek4WI
Posted on: December 6, 2022
Teacher Arrested After Gun Found in Car
Chief Terrence Green is announcing the arrest of Susan Horton, age 54 of Lexington, for a weapons law violation after officers found a handgun in her car at River Bluff High School on Corley Mill Road.

On the afternoon of Friday, December 2, 2022, School Resource Officers followed up on an anonymous tip that Susan Horton, a teacher at the high school, told students in her class that she always kept a gun in her car.

When interviewed by officers, Susan Horton said that she had a Concealed Weapon Permit but that the gun was not in a locked or secured compartment within her vehicle as required by law. When officers searched her car, they found a gun in her purse that she had placed on the passenger side floorboard.

Susan Horton was arrested for Carrying a Weapon on School Property and transported to the Lexington County Detention Center.

When seen by a judge at Lexington County Bond Court, she was given a personal recognizance bond of $2,500. She has since been released from the Lexington County Detention Center.

Tenring

Re: Domestic terrorist foiled

Post by Tenring »

We live in an upside down lawless world.
Winmagbill

Post by Winmagbill »

I have to question her suitability as a responsible gun owner when she plays herself by telling a bunch of HS kids that she’s breaking the law. What outcome was she expecting? If that’s her peak mental grasp of a situation maybe she shouldn’t have a gun.
Ballistic Therapy

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

I have to agree.
Telling the kids probably wasn't the smartest thing she could have done.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

Ballistic Therapy wrote: December 7th, 2022, 5:36 pm I have to agree.
True. The First Rule of Gun Club is "Don't talk about Gun Club."

Nevertheless, I would like to bitchslap the little punk-ass child of Democrats who ran whimpering to "tell on her." Daddy and Mommy probably gave "them" an extra ration of kale and quinoa as a reward for being so stunning and brave.
Winmagbill

Post by Winmagbill »

smithers599 wrote: December 7th, 2022, 7:28 pm
Ballistic Therapy wrote: December 7th, 2022, 5:36 pm I have to agree.
True. The First Rule of Gun Club is "Don't talk about Gun Club."

Nevertheless, I would like to bitchslap the little punk-ass child of Democrats who ran whimpering to "tell on her." Daddy and Mommy probably gave "them" an extra ration of kale and quinoa as a reward for being so stunning and brave.
If we’re just making up stories maybe it was a whip smart young republican who knew someone on campus was seriously depressed. The poor depressed kid just needed a gun cause his family say they are republican but really are Rinos (part of his underlining issues) and don’t have guns at home. Our hero saved the day cause teacher violated the 1st rule of gun club, violated State law for Carrying a Weapon on School Property, and ignored the State requirement she should have the the gun in a locked or secured compartment within her vehicle as required by law. Yeah our hero probably saved a life.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

23spvr.jpg
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

When interviewed by officers, Susan Horton said that she had a Concealed Weapon Permit but that the gun was not in a locked or secured compartment within her vehicle as required by law. When officers searched her car, they found a gun in her purse that she had placed on the passenger side floorboard
Regardless of anything else you want to say about her or the kid who outed her .... she is a stupid a$$. I had my car window broken out for some fugin change I left in the cup holder. Window cost me some $250 to repair and they stole under $1 worth of change.

Stupid A$$ left her gun in a PURSE on the passenger floor board !?!?! May have well just left it on the hood of the car.
BigNate

Post by BigNate »

Stupid - To tell the kids...
Stupid - To leave the gun in her purse in her car...
Stupid - To arrest an otherwise law-abiding 54 year old woman for possession of a gun in her car in a school parking lot...
Stupid - To make schools "gun free zones"...

Yeah - a whole bunch of stupid right there.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

E32064B1-4AB8-4669-8436-BEDE58A25EED.jpeg