The left is selectively arming

Discuss carrying a firearm, whether it's concealed carry (CCW), open carry or other...
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

The left is selectively arming

Post by Suck My Glock »

Dauph

Re: The left is selectively arming

Post by Dauph »

mtptwo

Post by mtptwo »

The sheriff should have arrested every person that brought a child to that event.
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

They are doing it wrong.

There is other video of John Brown snipers. All alone in a parking garage just primed to take an express elevator trip down to the street. Easy to toss those punks off the edge.

Just discussion of tactical failures as I abhor violence
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

One of these encounters is destined to pop off and end in reciprocal gun fire. Be really interesting to see how it plays out after watching the very stark difference in how the BLM Rioters were treated as opposed to the January 6th protesters.

Im losing faith that we will ever see a fair and just America again. Glad my story here is closing out.
That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Boriqua wrote: August 30th, 2022, 2:06 pm One of these encounters is destined to pop off and end in reciprocal gun fire. Be really interesting to see how it plays out after watching the very stark difference in how the BLM Rioters were treated as opposed to the January 6th protesters.

Im losing faith that we will ever see a fair and just America again. Glad my story here is closing out.
Yer goldurned right! Lefties ain’t supposed to have or carry guns cuz’ it sez’ right there in the 2nd Amendment, “A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of White, over-weight, insecure, right-wing, conservative people, and ONLY White, over-weight, insecure, right-wing, conservative people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.” SO THERE!

When I was an armed PSD contractor in Iraq I didn’t worry about Al Qaida as much as y’all worry about the Boogeymen on the “left”. I have to go outside now and get my mail. But don’t worry cuz’ I have a Kevlar umbrella to protect me from the falling sky.
https://giphy.com/explore/the-boogeyman-is-coming
hairygreek

Post by hairygreek »

The good guys are going to win, I am not worried.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

That Guy wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 2:06 pm
Boriqua wrote: August 30th, 2022, 2:06 pm One of these encounters is destined to pop off and end in reciprocal gun fire. Be really interesting to see how it plays out after watching the very stark difference in how the BLM Rioters were treated as opposed to the January 6th protesters.

Yer goldurned right! Lefties ain’t supposed to have or carry guns cuz’ it sez’ right there in the 2nd Amendment, “A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of White, over-weight, insecure, right-wing, conservative people, and ONLY White, over-weight, insecure, right-wing, conservative people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.” SO THERE!

When I was an armed PSD contractor in Iraq I didn’t worry about Al Qaida as much as y’all worry about the Boogeymen on the “left”. I have to go outside now and get my mail. But don’t worry cuz’ I have a Kevlar umbrella to protect me from the falling sky.
Bwhahahaha ... You dont know how to read and your wrong on most counts.

I dont think most people who identify as "White" would call me such. Im a brown person

Im not overweight and exercise regularly

I dont think anyone would call me insecure

I considered myself right medium but the lurching moves of the political left have suddenly had me standing firmly as a crazed Right winger but .. my positions never changed

Yes .. Im pretty conservative

I agree the Second amendment is not for a chosen few

Now I will blame myself for not being clear enough in my post since you didnt understand it.

When two armed groups of people with diometrically opposed views show up at the same venue the possibility is strong that eventually someone, through nervousness, fear, an errant trigger finger or simply a desire to escalate, will indeed let off a shot.

Might come from a Left leaning or Right leaning participant but having watched groups engage .. once that first shot goes off it will likely lead to many more. Kind of a spontaneous ignition, just takes a spark. Just the nature of group dynamics. Only takes one shot.

What my post was concerned about was the aftermath. Will all the participants be treated equally when it is time to mete out justice.

We watched as people responsible for throwing Firebombs during the Floyd riots were released on bail a day later but January 6 protestors are recieving 10 year sentences for what honestly is only a step above shenanigans. The Jan 6 protestors sat in chairs and wore silly costumes and face stiff penalties yet rioters who took over city blocks for weeks at a time didnt even recieve appearance tickets.

In the same way that the right to keep and bear arms is universal .. I only hope that the application of justice is equal and universal.

Dont think I can make it any more clear to you so .... carry on.
Last edited by Boriqua on September 4th, 2022, 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

That Guy wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 2:06 pm

Damn, never seen a more spectacular reading comprehension and situational awareness fail.

And that's saying something.

You dont have a god damn clue who you're responding to. Lol

No one gives a s*** you were an armed contractor in Iraq either but nice try.

Tarded indeed. The statement that is.
Tenring

Post by Tenring »

hairygreek wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 2:22 pm The good guys are going to win, I am not worried.
:clap:
agreed!
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

BigNate

Post by BigNate »

mtptwo wrote: August 30th, 2022, 12:42 pm The sheriff should have arrested every person that brought a child to that event.
Agreed. The sexualization of children has always been evil, it is supposed to be illegal, yet the PC leftist crowd seems to have shaped a slice of public opinion to believe that it is somehow good. Sick, evil, illegal, and should be punished.