vehicle safe

Discuss carrying a firearm, whether it's concealed carry (CCW), open carry or other...
knockonit
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: vehicle safe

Post by knockonit »

lol, it doesn't mean crap, anyone can spout off, means nothing to me, just info on what i seek, rest is wasted web time.
thanks to all who have inquired. have learned to just find info without requesting it as no one ever answers the question ,only creates havoc on the question
best to all for new year.
hehe
live is good. and yeah, i can touch me toes and shoot at the same time. well maybe.
Rj

G34

Post by G34 »

How many vehicle mounted safes did you have there Clyde? What we’re you using back then? I’m sure it’s relevant now. That’s a joke no it’s not at all.
delta6

Post by delta6 »

G34 wrote: January 18th, 2022, 5:20 pm How many vehicle mounted safes did you have there Clyde? What we’re you using back then? I’m sure it’s relevant now. That’s a joke no it’s not at all.
Your stupid.jpeg
Your stupid.jpeg (18 KiB) Viewed 2902 times
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

G34 wrote: January 18th, 2022, 5:20 pm How many vehicle mounted safes did you have there Clyde? What we’re you using back then? I’m sure it’s relevant now. That’s a joke no it’s not at all.
I'm not looking for one, but, I could use you to guard my truck so I don't need one, right? :mrgreen:

BTW, you notice something? I don't post being an anonypussy, I post my name, and if you want to find me, I'll make myself available. Also BTW, I'm not the one that spent those tours in SE Asia, it was just a reminder that you have no idea who you're talking to, and probably not a good idea to be a jackass.

Clyde
G34

Post by G34 »

Pm me and let’s go shoot. I’d love to see if your a poser or legit. You can find me at cowtown almost every Wednesday at the comp
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

G34 wrote: January 18th, 2022, 6:52 pm Pm me and let’s go shoot. I’d love to see if your a poser or legit. You can find me at cowtown almost every Wednesday at the comp

LOL, keep 'em coming cowboy, you're hilarious.

Clyde
428cj

Post by 428cj »

kenpoprofessor wrote: January 18th, 2022, 7:06 pm
G34 wrote: January 18th, 2022, 6:52 pm Pm me and let’s go shoot. I’d love to see if your a poser or legit. You can find me at cowtown almost every Wednesday at the comp

LOL, keep 'em coming cowboy, you're hilarious.

Clyde
He keeps on digging the hole deeper and don't know when to stop.
:roll:
WhiteDragon

Post by WhiteDragon »

The time to stop was around your 1st post. RJ is one of those guys that I would want on my team. I know he can shoot, I know he has shot and he's old enough that he probably wouldn't give a f*** so, he'd definitely have your 6. Clyde? Well, let's just say that if I had to fight Clyde, I'd shoot him... from a mile away with something in .30 cal or bigger.

My point? Chill dude. You can shoot? Yay. You go to Cowtown a lot? Woopty-f***-do so does John Correia and everyone knows what I think about him... you don't wear cat ears on your earpro, do you?🤨

C. Roman
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Golf clap.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

Ranger One, back from the crypt with a vengeance? Must be wooden stakes are scarce as construction supplies.
WhiteDragon

Post by WhiteDragon »

YNOTAZ wrote: January 19th, 2022, 10:38 am Ranger One, back from the crypt with a vengeance? Must be wooden stakes are scarce as construction supplies.
Attachments
starwars-obi-wan.gif
starwars-obi-wan.gif (2.15 MiB) Viewed 2837 times