CCW + training?

Discuss carrying a firearm, whether it's concealed carry (CCW), open carry or other...
kenpoprofessor
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: CCW + training?

Post by kenpoprofessor »

hudsguns wrote: June 28th, 2021, 9:02 am

Not sure I have any motives, other than learning and getting better with use of firearms. I'm taking it one round, posting, class, and video at a time. Since, I didn't heed the warnings from others or read the label stating "Firearm use may be addictive and habit forming!". Now I wonder what did I get myself into after purchases of only 2 firearms (Keltec s2k .40 cal, & Canik tp9 combat exec elite) and ~10k rounds of ammo, because I want more ; this firearm thing ain't cheap :shock:
Cool, cool, just seeing what the peeps are thinkin'. I've got the Canik TP9sfx, love that gun, the only better one I have is the Sig320X5 Legion, there ain't much better than that.

And yea, the gun thing isn't cheap, and I'm fortunate to make enough to live comfortably and buy on whims at times. In fact, last month I picked up the new Shield Plus, and sadly, haven't been able to get out and shoot it yet. :evil:

Oh, but you have to have a shotgun, it's a necessity if you have a rifle and a pistol :mrgreen:

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde

hudsguns

Re: CCW + training?

Post by hudsguns »

kenpoprofessor wrote: June 28th, 2021, 11:41 am
hudsguns wrote: June 28th, 2021, 9:02 am

Not sure I have any motives, other than learning and getting better with use of firearms. I'm taking it one round, posting, class, and video at a time. Since, I didn't heed the warnings from others or read the label stating "Firearm use may be addictive and habit forming!". Now I wonder what did I get myself into after purchases of only 2 firearms (Keltec s2k .40 cal, & Canik tp9 combat exec elite) and ~10k rounds of ammo, because I want more ; this firearm thing ain't cheap :shock:
Cool, cool, just seeing what the peeps are thinkin'. I've got the Canik TP9sfx, love that gun, the only better one I have is the Sig320X5 Legion, there ain't much better than that.

And yea, the gun thing isn't cheap, and I'm fortunate to make enough to live comfortably and buy on whims at times. In fact, last month I picked up the new Shield Plus, and sadly, haven't been able to get out and shoot it yet. :evil:

Oh, but you have to have a shotgun, it's a necessity if you have a rifle and a pistol :mrgreen:

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
LOL - yeah, I've been told get a shotgun & AR-15 model. Just for clarification, the pain about cost comes from the family CFO (aka wife) ;-) I bought on whims that got me put on a budget, which stops the whims so I consider before a buy.

This is all new, If someone would have bet me a year ago or more that I would own a few handguns & a carbine plus looking for more, I would have taken the bet and lost.