What are y'all carrying?

Discuss carrying a firearm, whether it's concealed carry (CCW), open carry or other...
User avatar
CGSteve
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org
Posts: 7
Joined: July 21st, 2018, 5:00 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Tucson

Re: What are y'all carrying?

#46

Post by CGSteve » September 12th, 2018, 11:25 pm

Not original, but primary for work and OD is a Glock 19 in a Gunslinger Tactical kydex holster 99% of the time and in a self modified Safariland/Bladetech drop leg I made the other 1% of the time. A Glock 43 in a Raven Concealment trigger guard "holster" is thrown in a gym bag when I'm in workout clothes.



User avatar
Mudder79
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org
Posts: 2
Joined: July 7th, 2018, 5:46 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: AZ

Re: What are y'all carrying?

#47

Post by Mudder79 » October 4th, 2018, 9:28 pm

Depending on the weather and clothing I carry either a Glock 20SF, S&W 1911 5", or a Colt officers 1911.

User avatar
Tenring
ArizonaShooting.org Member
ArizonaShooting.org Member
Posts: 59
Joined: June 2nd, 2018, 10:13 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Cave Creek

Re: What are y'all carrying?

#48

Post by Tenring » October 10th, 2018, 8:08 pm

Sig P232
Sig P238
Sig P938
HK P30sk
Springfield 1911
DW 1911
Les Baer 1911
and a few others.

Post Reply

Return to “Carrying Firearms (CCW, Open Carry, etc)”

cron