Mepro M21

Discuss firearm optics, sights, and scopes here (magnified, red-dot, iron sights, etc).
meeneen
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Mepro M21

Post by meeneen »

Does anyone else out there like these optics? I have 2 and I love them but most of my buddy’s hate them but won’t tell me why. Just want to get an opinion on them.

thom

Re: Mepro M21

Post by thom »

I think they are great.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

That's because your buddies don't know WTF they are talking about. It aint Trijicon or EOtech, so they hate them.

The stuff imported by Mepro is either directly developed for the Israeli military or the civilian version of such. They work great, they hold up and the civilian versions are tough enough for what 99.99% of us are going to do with them.
meeneen

Post by meeneen »

YNOTAZ wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 9:52 pm That's because your buddies don't know WTF they are talking about. It aint Trijicon or EOtech, so they hate them.

The stuff imported by Mepro is either directly developed for the Israeli military or the civilian version of such. They work great, they hold up and the civilian versions are tough enough for what 99.99% of us are going to do with them.
That’s what I’m thinking. I love mine and for my home defense rifle it’s always on plus no batteries. I have an aimpoint on another rifle and while I like it...not as much as my m21.