Scope input needed

Discuss firearm optics, sights, and scopes here (magnified, red-dot, iron sights, etc).
Seif
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Scope input needed

Post by Seif »

I just got a Henry H001TSPR with the 24" threaded octagonal barrel. Most if not all the shooting will be done with a suppressor on and subsonic ammo. I know I don't "need" a higher magnification scope so I am looking for input on which rout I should consider.

I can do a lower variable magnification like a 2-7 or a 1-6 or maybe just do a fixed 4 power since most of the shooting will be less than 75 yards or so.

Thanks for your input.

Jim

AZ_Five56
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Re: Scope input needed

Post by AZ_Five56 »

I would look at a LPVO scope like a 1-6 or 1-8. I have a 1-8 Swampfox, and I love it! It's nice to be able to dial it down to 1x when you don't want any magnification.
Geekmedic

Post by Geekmedic »

AZ_Five56 wrote: April 19th, 2020, 12:35 pm I would look at a LPVO scope like a 1-6 or 1-8. I have a 1-8 Swampfox, and I love it! It's nice to be able to dial it down to 1x when you don't want any magnification.
This. At 75 yards and in a 1-6 will give you plenty of magnification, and if it's a true 1.0 optic you can easily shoot inside 15 yards too.
Seif

Post by Seif »

Thanks for the input, much appreciated.