C-More Systems Rifle Scope

Discuss firearm optics, sights, and scopes here (magnified, red-dot, iron sights, etc).
BigNate
ArizonaShooting.org Member

C-More Systems Rifle Scope

Post by BigNate »

An old friend, who tends to buy good stuff, just purchased one of these: https://cmore.com/Item/C316242LTITJ1I

He shoots a bunch of pistol and PCC matches and this is going on an AR that I suspect may be used for 3-Gun matches.

I'm a bit at a loss here as I've never heard of C-more systems, and given his tendency to do a bunch of research before spending real money on something I had expected him to end up with something from Vortex, Trijicon, Nightforce, or one of the established brands. Am I missing something here? The interwebs tells me that they make some RDS that might have had some adoption - but I've never heard of them before and I'm curious as to whether I've been living under a rock - or they are "the next big thing" or ?????

Gunslinger808
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: C-More Systems Rifle Scope

Post by Gunslinger808 »

C More has been around many decades, back in the old days they were one of the few that offered a red dot small enough to mount on a pistol.
I still run one of their red dots on one of my NFA M4s.
paulgt2164

Post by paulgt2164 »

Their pistol sights were the gold standard for pistol comps for a loooooong time.
Last edited by paulgt2164 on September 20th, 2022, 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

Better optics now. Drop one of those on the optic. Aimpoints, Eotechs, Trijicons, I beat the crap out of them and they just stay on zero and work every day.
BigNate

Post by BigNate »

Thanks for the info. Given that he shoots a lot of competition pistol stuff (and has for years) it would make sense that he would know / trust them. It just seemed odd to me that an optics manufacturer that I'd never heard of before was offering a $2000 1-6X rifle scope as their only product in that line. I guess if they really focus on the competition space - and that scope is targeting the 3-gun market - it would make sense.