C more sights

Discuss firearm optics, sights, and scopes here (magnified, red-dot, iron sights, etc).
Elk34
Banned
Banned

C more sights

Post by Elk34 »

Who here likes C more sights?

shooter444
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: C more sights

Post by shooter444 »

I have investigated C-More red dot sights for years, but, never felt I could warrant the investment.

I think the ultimate red dot viewing platform,... for me,... is the C-More layout. I have always felt that, a large as possible view, is a plus, in a red dot, which I believe C-More has over all others. Added to having the least amount of frame work around the viewing window, that would obstruct peripheral view,... is another important aspect for me.

My problem is, I have come to previous/different conclusions about many other sights, only to be disappointed,... three, Hi-Lux Leatherwood scopes, being my last major disappointment, a few years ago.

I also, look forward to hearing from someone who owns, or, has used a C-More!
Last edited by shooter444 on February 29th, 2020, 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elk34
Banned
Banned

Post by Elk34 »

I have Eotech and a lot of Aim points. But like you said they have a minimum frame.
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Elk34,... at one point, many years ago, I was researching for something like the C-More, but without the cost,... and I came across the SEE ALL NITE SIGHT.

It is a fiber optic/tritium open sight ( no batteries ) that works like a red dot, in that, there is no lining it up with a forward sight. But most of all, there is no frame to block your line of sight. It has a large lock down screw knob on one side that I have been planning on replacing with a small nut, but never got around to it.

I have mounted it on pistols and rifles. But, I am not all that keen about this, or, any red dot on a pistol, because of the contracted shooting position I had to go to, for better reticle/target acquisition (for me). After trying different weapons, I finally put it on my Marlin444 lever action that has a forward mounted Xs scout rail. I get much faster target acquisition with it mounted on rifles, and with the forward scout set up, it is better than open iron sights, for clear unobstructed view.

I tried to find a video I have posted, about this site, alas, it was not to found.

But, I came across this one, rather long, but, pretty much covers most info on this site better than others.