New member from AR15.com

This is the forum to visit to introduce yourself, ask basic questions regarding this community, the AZS.org site or general questions that you feel might be something that someone who is new to this site or firearms might ask. You will not be flamed or attacked in this forum for your questions.
the1_roadrunner
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: New member from AR15.com

Post by the1_roadrunner »

AZ1182 wrote: July 24th, 2020, 9:41 am
the1_roadrunner wrote: July 24th, 2020, 9:37 am
AZ1182 wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 8:35 pm Wait, were you and the other guy the ones that Ed Senior banned over the Maglite sound when hitting a felon? The great AZ hometown revolt??
That wasn't me but I do remember it happening. Damn that's been many years ago. :shock:
Yeah, I never ventured in any of the other HT forums until our HT mod in Nevada put out a PSA to not do what the AZ HTF just did.
I spent a lot more time arguing with people on General Discussion than I did on Home Town Forum. Now GD posters are a fairly small group of "teacher's pets" who don't dare say anything controversial. It's a group of 20 or so and most seem to be retired. I still read GD occasionally simply for the amusement.

dread_scott

Post by dread_scott »

Wow, a lot of hate for the site. I still like ar15.com and will continue to use it, just figured a local board would be nice as well. Have met some really cool people that are willing to help from arf (some of which I've already seen here as well).

I'm not saying that arfcom doesn't have its problems, but I'm usually more of a lurker. I've been trying to come out of my anti-social shell, learn more stuff and get involved more. Even with that, I don't post much, so I def have never had a problem with being banned.
Grayland

Post by Grayland »

Welcome....strange posts today.
cover-me
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by cover-me »

Welcome, I spend time on AR15.com (Kested), just got back on this site. Great to meet local guys and shoot the s***.