New guy here in Gilbert

This is the forum to visit to introduce yourself, ask basic questions regarding this community, the AZS.org site or general questions that you feel might be something that someone who is new to this site or firearms might ask. You will not be flamed or attacked in this forum for your questions.
73_Travelall
ArizonaShooting.org Member

New guy here in Gilbert

Post by 73_Travelall »

Howdy folks, I'm Nathan, kinda weird question to kick off my first post but do we have any family law or general practice attorneys here? Looking to hire help filing an appeal or atleast some advice on if I have a chance (1 attorney said not to waste my time/ money). Anyhow my nearly 14yr old son's mother was just awarded 50/50 the judge completely disregarded what was in the Parent Conference Report.

Anyhow looking for to finishing my project soon here (see username), cooler temps, and taking my family out for some target practice we havent gone shooting in about 2 yrs now.

XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Re: New guy here in Gilbert

Post by XJThrottle »

Welcome.

No help with the attorney, sorry?

International guy? I had a '73 Scout in High School. Probably one of my favorite cars. Too bad they got so expensive.
73_Travelall

Post by 73_Travelall »

I've always loved classics, found myself at an IH show several years ago, I was looking for a project.. fell in love with the Travelette and after looking at the prices on those I quickly opted for the much less expensive Travelall.. Travelall is much better suited for our family anyhow haha.

Just shortened my 97 Ram frame (12 valve) cab should be going on the frame this evening. IH was stripped down, did all my metal and filler work, sprayed in epoxy primer. I've already shot raptor liner on the undercarriage, interior and exterior roof.. this thing will be covered in raptor top to bottom inside and out.
73_Travelall

Post by 73_Travelall »

Those avatar requirements are minuscule here's a couple photos I'm further along than this, it's just what I have photos of.
20200520_124657.jpg
20200620_230725.jpg
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Welcome Nathan