New to the forum - Hello

This is the forum to visit to introduce yourself, ask basic questions regarding this community, the AZS.org site or general questions that you feel might be something that someone who is new to this site or firearms might ask. You will not be flamed or attacked in this forum for your questions.
Lynyrd
ArizonaShooting.org Member

New to the forum - Hello

Post by Lynyrd »

Hello everyone!
I have been living in AZ most of my life and have owned guns for years but just found this forum. Not sure why I have not found it sooner but I am glad to be here now. I love shooting my guns and finding new places and people to do it with. I am not one to buy one type of gun or another. I love them all and have my "have to have" list almost complete. I still need a Sig P226. Then (I think) I'll be happy. I like going to the ranges but also like to go out in the desert shooting. I am just having a hard time finding places in the far SE valley. I hope to contribute and to get to know some of you better.
Last edited by Lynyrd on May 23rd, 2020, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AZ_Five56
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Re: New to the forum - Hello

Post by AZ_Five56 »

Welcome to the forum! I don't know of any desert shooting areas out in your area, but they're all closed anyways for seasonal fire restrictions. I know a lot of people talk about going out to Queen Valley. What ranges do you normally hit?
Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

I usually go to Caswells or C2 tactical. My nearest range is Teds but I avoid that like the plague. There is a spot I go in the desert near Florence but like you said, we have fire restrictions. Thanks for the welcome.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Welcome