Not happy with your new rules!

This is the forum to visit to introduce yourself, ask basic questions regarding this community, the AZS.org site or general questions that you feel might be something that someone who is new to this site or firearms might ask. You will not be flamed or attacked in this forum for your questions.
billyd
ArizonaShooting.org Silver Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Silver Supporter

Re: Not happy with your new rules!

Post by billyd »

Rules are rules and I don't have any choice but I'd like to say I was lost when the old site went away. When I finally decided to do some digging I found the new site, I explained at that time I had been on the old forum since pretty much its inception and was very active. That did not matter I had to start over and I was happy to do so. I am not super active on the forums but I did look at the classifieds and felt I had made many friend by meeting new people thru transactions. That said it would be nice to know what the time line is or post amount is for our site imposed detention.
With all due respect to the admins and the moderators I think that would help us all digest this decision a little better. If im out of line for asking please let me know.
Thank you for hearing me out
I gotta be me Billy D

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

PM'ed you, TacoTime.

The algorithm kicked in.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

billyd wrote: March 31st, 2020, 2:26 pm Rules are rules and I don't have any choice but I'd like to say I was lost when the old site went away. When I finally decided to do some digging I found the new site, I explained at that time I had been on the old forum since pretty much its inception and was very active. That did not matter I had to start over and I was happy to do so. I am not super active on the forums but I did look at the classifieds and felt I had made many friend by meeting new people thru transactions. That said it would be nice to know what the time line is or post amount is for our site imposed detention.
With all due respect to the admins and the moderators I think that would help us all digest this decision a little better. If im out of line for asking please let me know.
Thank you for hearing me out
I gotta be me Billy D
Please read my previous replies in this thread as I provide a direct response to why I am not publishing the specific 'requirements'.
delta6
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by delta6 »

admin wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:10 pm Please read my previous replies in this thread as I provide a direct response to why I am not publishing the specific 'requirements'.
+1
Already seeing gun sellers commenting on posts that are ages old trying to run-up their post count :angry-cussing:
nimrag

Post by nimrag »

I had the same thing Happen to me as Tacotime. I lost access, then gained access and have lost it again.
Biggame223
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by Biggame223 »

genius move...
Biggame223

Post by Biggame223 »

So you've implemented what basically amounts to the Chinese Social Credit system?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Biggame223 wrote: April 1st, 2020, 1:35 am So you've implemented what basically amounts to the Chinese Social Credit system?
Coming from a person who has 6 posts in 18 months, two of which are in this thread, and the remaining 50% of his posts are in the classifieds?

lol
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Thanks, again, Admin,... letting unknown sellers/flippers, use this site like their personal FREE sales tool, is a slippery slope, imo!!!

THANK YOU!!!
Last edited by shooter444 on April 1st, 2020, 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
G19ZEV

Post by G19ZEV »

I couldn't renew my password even my email it's a good email. all my post gone. I made a new user few days ago. Now i can't see the Classifieds adds
Biggame223

Post by Biggame223 »

A miscalculation for sure, the only reason the old AZS site even took off was because of the AZHTF "Tonk" purge.

But hey it's your sandbox if this new program is what you need to generate posts to be able show elevated traffic that will help you sell ads..so be it.
baja

Post by baja »

I don't have a problem with these rules.
On the old site it was this way and I had to participate to earn the right to 'see' the classifieds.
Just try it out guys, browse around and join in, you'll find some interesting stuff and who knows maybe you'll learn something or can teach us something.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

whiney little closet democrat a..holes sure are showing up, wanting everything for no effort or nothing

oh yeah, beauty of this joint is that its in America, you have a choice, probably oughta make the one to leave as it won't subject you to rules and regs. hehehehe. :clap:
shooter444

Post by shooter444 »

Yah, I hear ya Knockonit,... I think I'd have a hard time buying from a whiner, who is here just to sell, who knows what.
Crippledtrigger

Post by Crippledtrigger »

Irony!