Hello!

This is the forum to visit to introduce yourself, ask basic questions regarding this community, the AZS.org site or general questions that you feel might be something that someone who is new to this site or firearms might ask. You will not be flamed or attacked in this forum for your questions.
azash
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Hello!

Post by azash »

After a long exile in WA state I'm finally back in AZ. There was no world wide web when I left so it has been a while. As for guns and related gear, I'm a bit of a hobby gunsmith (S&W revolvers), I even have a lathe and mill and many specialized tools, just not enough time and too many projects.
I've been a member of several clubs over the years and am NRA Life Member. I was reloading for a long time too and have equipment for most modern calibers, and am interested in learning more about black powder rifle cartridges (45-60 and .577/.450). I'm looking forward to getting to know people. Up north I was a long time member of the Washington Arms Collectors, and had many friends at our almost monthly gun shows who I miss.

-AA

ex462
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Hello!

Post by ex462 »

welcome this is a good place for all your talents plus you will not have a cold winter as in the long exile.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Welcome back to Az.
Isnake

Post by Isnake »

Welcome back! My son is currently stationed at Lewis-McChord and likes the scenery up there. He wants to go hunting up there but I can’t even send him his hunting rifle due to the new laws that went into effect 2 days after he arrived. He can fire his howitzer though so I guess it evens out a little bit!