Hello!

This is the forum to visit to introduce yourself, ask basic questions regarding this community, the AZS.org site or general questions that you feel might be something that someone who is new to this site or firearms might ask. You will not be flamed or attacked in this forum for your questions.
Casswick
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Hello!

Post by Casswick »

Hi, im a long time enthusiast and 2A supporter. Was for years part of Calguns and the California sport shooting association, as many refugees have traveled here for the freedoms thry were stripped of back west. I assure you, im of of the thousands that have come here, going on 7 years, who made a point to not bring their problems with with, and vote the 'correct' way.

One of the first things I did years ago, after going and experiencing buying a real AR off the shelf, was buying a lifetime membership to the AZCDL. Its nice to see a organization that unlike the NRA, actually gets s*** done with the funds and efforts in this state.

Anyway I have many projects in various states. My favorite platform is the AR9, ive built 2 so far. And reloading 45acp and 38spl for IPSC and ICORE matches.

xerts1191

Re: Hello!

Post by xerts1191 »

Welcome to the land of freedom, your joining the AZCDL may help to preserve these freedoms
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Casswick wrote: December 22nd, 2023, 8:58 pm Hi, im a long time enthusiast and 2A supporter. Was for years part of Calguns and the California sport shooting association, as many refugees have traveled here for the freedoms thry were stripped of back west. I assure you, im of of the thousands that have come here, going on 7 years, who made a point to not bring their problems with with, and vote the 'correct' way.

One of the first things I did years ago, after going and experiencing buying a real AR off the shelf, was buying a lifetime membership to the AZCDL. Its nice to see a organization that unlike the NRA, actually gets s*** done with the funds and efforts in this state.

Anyway I have many projects in various states. My favorite platform is the AR9, ive built 2 so far. And reloading 45acp and 38spl for IPSC and ICORE matches.
Calguns LOL, what a bunch of whipped pussies they are. In fact, I found out and broadcast the new that one of the "admins" there had actually contributed to Obama. Then, I rubbed in their faces when I moved here and could buy nearly anything and didn't have to wait 10 days to get it. They banned me shortly thereafter. That was in 2007. I also commend you on joining the AZCDL, most here don't give two shiates about keeping their rights intact and are not members, shame on them.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
campinginaz

Post by campinginaz »

Welcome aboard!
Casswick

Post by Casswick »

kenpoprofessor wrote: December 23rd, 2023, 3:51 am
Casswick wrote: December 22nd, 2023, 8:58 pm Hi, im a long time enthusiast and 2A supporter. Was for years part of Calguns and the California sport shooting association, as many refugees have traveled here for the freedoms thry were stripped of back west. I assure you, im of of the thousands that have come here, going on 7 years, who made a point to not bring their problems with with, and vote the 'correct' way.

Calguns LOL, what a bunch of whipped pussies they are. In fact, I found out and broadcast the new that one of the "admins" there had actually contributed to Obama. Then, I rubbed in their faces when I moved here and could buy nearly anything and didn't have to wait 10 days to get it. They banned me shortly thereafter. That was in 2007. I also commend you on joining the AZCDL, most here don't give two shiates about keeping their rights intact and are not members, shame on them.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
Calguns is proof of two things: that leftists can be pro firearms while being anti-2A, and that CA gun owners are responsible for their rights being stripped away by their own complacency and backing of pandering RINOs over the last 50 years. And yes, the #2 guy there is a pro BLM Democrat.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

IMG_4490.JPG
IMG_4490.JPG (10.9 KiB) Viewed 662 times