I’m back!

This is the forum to visit to introduce yourself, ask basic questions regarding this community, the AZS.org site or general questions that you feel might be something that someone who is new to this site or firearms might ask. You will not be flamed or attacked in this forum for your questions.
AZSteve
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

I’m back!

Post by AZSteve »

Glad to see the forum back up and running, under a slightly different domain name if I recall correctly. I’ve kept an eye on the old domain name for a long time, hoping it would reappear, checking it often.

Spent countless hours on the old forum. Hope the new one is similar to the previous one!

campinginaz
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: I’m back!

Post by campinginaz »

Welcome back!!!
Doc

Post by Doc »

AZSteve wrote: November 24th, 2023, 2:51 pm Glad to see the forum back up and running, under a slightly different domain name if I recall correctly. I’ve kept an eye on the old domain name for a long time, hoping it would reappear, checking it often.

Spent countless hours on the old forum. Hope the new one is similar to the previous one!
Welcome back. It’s not the same but it’s the same. Let’s call it similar. Still a great site.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Welcome Back