Back again

This is the forum to visit to introduce yourself, ask basic questions regarding this community, the AZS.org site or general questions that you feel might be something that someone who is new to this site or firearms might ask. You will not be flamed or attacked in this forum for your questions.
stuntheavy
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Back again

Post by stuntheavy »

Seems like 100 years ago I lived in Tempe and I remember this forum being the best point of contact for the local knowledge.

I remember buying an Ameetec lower from the man himself before the craziness hit. I also remember another member from here meeting me to sell me some M7 Pro goodies and arriving with a Barrett wedged into the passenger seat of his Porsche :lol:

These days, I’m just starting to gather goods to start playing in the bolt action/aspiring long range/prs/nrl sector of the hobby. Does anyone have any recommendations for such training anywhere in Arizona? I was thinking cowtown’s classes since there are nearby, but I have no experience there.
Last edited by stuntheavy on October 13th, 2021, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Godly70
Banned
Banned

Re: Back again

Post by Godly70 »

Welcome back !
xerts1191
ArizonaShooting.org Member
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Back again

Post by xerts1191 »

Welcome