New member- NW Peoria hoping to move up to Prescott valley

This is the forum to visit to introduce yourself, ask basic questions regarding this community, the AZS.org site or general questions that you feel might be something that someone who is new to this site or firearms might ask. You will not be flamed or attacked in this forum for your questions.
New to ArizonaShooting.org

New member- NW Peoria hoping to move up to Prescott valley

Post by 060785 »

Been a member of coueswhitetail.com since 2013 and saw a post there about Azshooting.
Anyway, live in NW Peoria and hope to get me a piece of land up in Prescott valley in the next year to build and get away from all the out of staters moving into the neighborhood. At least have some more space in between them and I along with some cooler weather up there. Same username on Cwt

Re: New member- NW Peoria hoping to move up to Prescott valley

Post by 060785 »

AZ1182 wrote: August 25th, 2021, 3:03 pm Don't kill the messenger, but everyone is PV is sick and tired of everyone moving there and bringing their big city driving nastiness with them and water resources dwindling.

I live in Prescott. Actually outside of it. It would be awesome if the city council and county actually had some balls and put a stop to the expansions.

Sounds like I’d fit right in then lol.
Rock Hardson
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by Rock Hardson »

060785 wrote: August 25th, 2021, 4:59 pm
AZ1182 wrote: August 25th, 2021, 3:03 pm Don't kill the messenger, but everyone is PV is sick and tired of everyone moving there and bringing their big city driving nastiness with them and water resources dwindling.

I live in Prescott. Actually outside of it. It would be awesome if the city council and county actually had some balls and put a stop to the expansions.

Careful, there is a mentally unstable, toxic boomer troll living right outside Prescott......
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

Rock Hardson wrote: August 25th, 2021, 5:33 pm

Careful, there is a mentally unstable, toxic boomer troll living right outside Prescott......
:dance: :lol: :banana-dance:
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Well anyway, welcome to the forum

Post by 060785 »

AZ1182 wrote: August 27th, 2021, 2:27 pm

Send me a private message when you're settled in, I'm sure you'd be interested in knowing where a few spots local to you would be.

Will do thank you
deserttrans

Post by deserttrans »

Welcome!