Coming back to Arizona

This is the forum to visit to introduce yourself, ask basic questions regarding this community, the AZS.org site or general questions that you feel might be something that someone who is new to this site or firearms might ask. You will not be flamed or attacked in this forum for your questions.
schiffer99
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Coming back to Arizona

Post by schiffer99 »

Hello,

After a 2.5 year stint in Nevada I will be moving back to Arizona and settling in Tucson.

I was a longtime member of arizonashooting.com and was an active member here before moving.

Can't wait to get back. Nevada was good and had a thriving shooting competition community, which i will miss. Any suggestions for the shooting sports in the Tucson area? Looking for USPSA, 3 gun (or 2 gun) and even some PRS.

xerts1191

Re: Coming back to Arizona

Post by xerts1191 »

Welcome
hairygreek

Post by hairygreek »

Pima Pistol Club or Tucson Rifle Club have a bunch of matches even Marksman does too.
Intel6

Post by Intel6 »

Welcome back. For USPSA Pima Pistol Club and SAPS out at Tucson Rifle Club/3 Points are your two choices. They do 2 gun at PPC and I dont know if there is any PRS going on in or around Tucson?
A65453
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by A65453 »

I'm moving to Tucson from Texas in a couple months. Plenty of competition available here, but its pretty spread out and I slightly resent driving an hour for five or six stages after living closer to RSSC years ago.

I'll be joining and ROing USPSA at the Pima Pistol Club as soon as possible. The PPC has NRL22 matches too which I'm looking forward to starting.