This is the forum to visit to introduce yourself, ask basic questions regarding this community, the AZS.org site or general questions that you feel might be something that someone who is new to this site or firearms might ask. You will not be flamed or attacked in this forum for your questions.
ReaperOfMars
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by ReaperOfMars »

New here, just thought I’d say hello. I live in East Mesa. I’ve lived in Arizona a really long time, but am just getting into this...hobby?

-R

AZ_Five56
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Re: New Member

Post by AZ_Five56 »

Welcome. When you say you're just getting into the hobby, what have you plunged into so far? Are you saying you're new to firearm ownership?
xerts1911

Post by xerts1911 »

Welcome
ReaperOfMars

Post by ReaperOfMars »

I’ve gone out shooting with other people, but new to ownership.

I never felt the need to own, but understood the value and necessity of the 2A. The past year changed my mind. It was finally time for ownership. I picked a terrible time to start 😂.
AZ_Five56

Post by AZ_Five56 »

ReaperOfMars wrote: December 27th, 2020, 6:25 pm I’ve gone out shooting with other people, but new to ownership.

I never felt the need to own, but understood the value and necessity of the 2A. The past year changed my mind. It was finally time for ownership. I picked a terrible time to start 😂.
Well, welcome to the wonderful world of firearm ownership. Yeah, not the best time to jump into it, but better late than never. 2020 was a big wake-up call for a lot of people.