New to Prescott, Advice Request

This is the forum to visit to introduce yourself, ask basic questions regarding this community, the AZS.org site or general questions that you feel might be something that someone who is new to this site or firearms might ask. You will not be flamed or attacked in this forum for your questions.
Robert1234
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: New to Prescott, Advice Request

Post by Robert1234 »

High Standard wrote: November 17th, 2020, 5:21 am
Robert1234 wrote: November 16th, 2020, 7:55 pm When my first eye was done I stopped wearing glasses. The good eye compensated enough that the one still waiting for surgery wasn't an issue.

Doctor keeps telling me I need reading glasses, but I don't. Other than the two months where my vision was like looking out a filthy window, the cataracts were the great cause it got my eyes fixed.
That’s great! I have worn glasses and contacts since I was 8. It would be nice to see without them.

My wife said she might need reading glasses after all of this is said and done.
With any luck, she probably won't need them. Biggest thing i noticed is everything is brighter and more clear.

High Standard

Post by High Standard »

Robert1234 wrote: November 17th, 2020, 9:51 am
Robert1234 wrote: November 16th, 2020, 7:55 pm When my first eye was done I stopped wearing glasses. The good eye compensated enough that the one still waiting for surgery wasn't an issue.

Doctor keeps telling me I need reading glasses, but I don't. Other than the two months where my vision was like looking out a filthy window, the cataracts were the great cause it got my eyes fixed.
That’s great! I have worn glasses and contacts since I was 8. It would be nice to see without them.

With any luck, she probably won't need them. Biggest thing i noticed is everything is brighter and more clear.
We just got back from the doctor. She is all set to have her other eye done Thursday. She has 20/25 vision now out of her newly modified eye. She is happy as a clam now!
Robert1234

Post by Robert1234 »

High Standard wrote: November 17th, 2020, 11:55 am

We just got back from the doctor. She is all set to have her other eye done Thursday. She has 20/25 vision now out of her newly modified eye. She is happy as a clam now!
She'll be even happier when the other eye is done.
High Standard

Post by High Standard »

Robert1234 wrote: November 17th, 2020, 12:11 pm
High Standard wrote: November 17th, 2020, 11:55 am

She'll be even happier when the other eye is done.
I’ll be happier too cuz she will start cooking again! :lol:
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Don’t forget to join the Arizona Citizens Defense League