Lots of familiar faces

This is the forum to visit to introduce yourself, ask basic questions regarding this community, the AZS.org site or general questions that you feel might be something that someone who is new to this site or firearms might ask. You will not be flamed or attacked in this forum for your questions.
Epic_Ed
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Lots of familiar faces

Post by Epic_Ed »

I had no idea the old AZ Shooting forum got brought back from the dead until King Joey and Clyde told me at Gaskin's going away party. And I finally got to meet RJ! Looks like the only person missing from this merry band of homos is Siggy.

kenpoprofessor
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Lots of familiar faces

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Epic_Ed wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 11:04 pm I had no idea the old AZ Shooting forum got brought back from the dead until King Joey and Clyde told me at Gaskin's going away party. And I finally got to meet RJ! Looks like the only person missing from this merry band of homos is Siggy.
Heeheehee, here we are :mrgreen:

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

good to meet you, hope to run into you again, bbq coming up to send off jamnmike to new location
Rj
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Welcome back
campinginaz

Post by campinginaz »

Epic_Ed wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 11:04 pm I had no idea the old AZ Shooting forum got brought back from the dead until King Joey and Clyde told me at Gaskin's going away party. And I finally got to meet RJ! Looks like the only person missing from this merry band of homos is Siggy.
I had no idea either until I found this while Googling a couple months ago lol. I was on the old forum for years too, just under a different username. Love this forum, it's the only one I'm on.
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

We were just talking about him, none of us have heard from Siggy in years, wonder if he is still around.
Epic_Ed

Post by Epic_Ed »

cool arrow wrote: September 24th, 2022, 5:24 pm We were just talking about him, none of us have heard from Siggy in years, wonder if he is still around.
He is! I talk s*** with him a few times a week - mainly just sharing memes. He bought a ranch property out in Pinal county a few years ago and spends a lot of time up there. Got remarried and has a couple of new kids in the brood, too.
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

cool!

I remember that his family has land north of Tucson, close to Red Rock, so that makes sense. He is an interesting guy, I always got along with him. Tell him I said hi.