Target Sports Membership

Discuss ammunition and reloading topics here.
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Target Sports Membership

Post by XJThrottle »

Anybody have one?

I typically buy in bulk for most anything, which with most places brings free shipping. But, sometimes I just want a box or two of something, and shipping would kill any kind of online savings.

I never remember to stop by the LGS to get stuff. And, the shop nearest me kinda pissed me off last time, so I'm hesitant to give them any more of my money...

With Target sports' membership you get free shipping on every order, no matter how small.

It is $95, but also has other perks that come with it. $95 would get eaten up pretty quick with just a few orders.

AZ1
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Target Sports Membership

Post by AZ1 »

If you're looking at memberships might want to consider Brownells Edge.

Brownells EDGE makes shopping with us easy and convenient. Place as many orders as you want and receive FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING on most orders for a $49.95 annual membership fee. Brownells EDGE also provides you Waived FFL Processing Fee, discounts on Overnight Shipping, and pays for itself in just a few orders.

While they don't always have the best prices, sometimes their coupon codes make up for that. They also provide a lifetime satisfaction guarantee on everything they sell.
792mauser

Post by 792mauser »

Awww damn. Another blow to my wallet.
Good to know about the Brownells though, I've ordered parts and such through them before and am willing to give them my business.
storage_man

Post by storage_man »

Personally myself, I would never buy small quantities of ammo or just about anything else online. Shipping kills the cost savings. Best to look locally at the For sale threads in this forum and others (I've been able to find stuff that I would not consider buying in bulk), and and or check local outlets IE: gun shops, UnAmmo, etc. The price may wash, but you don't have to wait for the shippment.
AZ1

Post by AZ1 »

Sometimes it's not worth it when you consider gas, time and hassle to set up meet, and time of actually meeting.