Not a Lee fan but I like

Discuss ammunition and reloading topics here.
338lapua
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Not a Lee fan but I like

Post by 338lapua »

This is pretty cool. I usually use a Camdex case processor or a Magma rimless sizer but for the budget minded here is a way to full length size your brass. Uses this press and adapter kit and a factory crimp die and it pushes the whole case through and resizes ALL of it.

https://leeprecision.com/app-automatic- ... ing-press/

xerts1191

Re: Not a Lee fan but I like

Post by xerts1191 »

IMG_4634.JPG
Longhair1957

Post by Longhair1957 »

I kinda like it, if just to deprime and swage military brass fast.
Occasional fix bulge on 10mm.
jamg
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by jamg »

Picked one up to deprime before wet tumbling and have printed some 3d printed parts, and it is very quick to deprime. And with the bottle under catching all the primers it's much cleaner as well. I picked up some of the heavy duty guided decappers and I'm pretty impressed. Before the heavy duty guided decappers I was looking at the mighty armory or fw arms decapper, but I no longer see a reason to move to them.
samnev

Post by samnev »

I like Lee dies as well. Have many sets of military caliber dies that others don't have. Just don't get any dies from Amazon now. I ordered two sets of dies last week from Amazon. RCBS 223 small base 223 dies. Came with no locking ring on the sizing dies. Also ordered a few days later on 223 Lee Precision Pacesetter dies. Advertised as inspected used like new. Dies came with sizing dies having a 223 case stuck in the die and what looked like the stem of the universal recapping die with broken decaping pin suck partially in the sizing die instead of the 223 EZ X EXP/DECAPPER and no shell holder. I've ordered dies many times over the years and never had a problem. But I guess the employees they have working now don't give a s***. A few weeks ago I ordered a David Badacci book "Memory" and was sent instead a child's animal book. 3 bad deliveries in a row. What's up with that? :angry-cussingblack:
Longhair1957

Post by Longhair1957 »

Amazon has totally been screwing the pooch lately