Ginex Primers in stock

Discuss ammunition and reloading topics here.
Remow2112
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Ginex Primers in stock

Post by Remow2112 »

Just ran across this, hope it helps someone.

https://capitalcartridge.com/primers/

High Standard

Re: Ginex Primers in stock

Post by High Standard »

Remow2112 wrote: April 8th, 2022, 6:00 pm Just ran across this, hope it helps someone.

https://capitalcartridge.com/primers/
I have dealt with this company many times over the last 2 years. Mostly buying range brass from them. Except for the fact their range brass sometimes is extremely dirty (More so than most) they have always shipped what I ordered except once when I ordered some 308 brass and was 6 pieces short they sent me 20 more pieces out right away. Not the fastest company in the world. So if you have a little patience they are a good company to deal with for me.

I ordered a case of the Ginex SPP from them and my order sat for a few days and I sent them an email and it went out that day. That was on a Thursday and they arrived the following Tuesday via UPS. The primers came packaged in 100 count sleeves like CCI primers. They came in a sealed box that was sealed inside a plastic bag. That was shipped in another box which I suspect was sealed at the factory but I cannot verify that. I loaded 100 9mm cartridges with the primers right away and I am happy with them so far. They seemed like they were a little harder to seat but they all went bang when tested through my various pistols. They are a little lighter in color (brass) than Winchester primers. The quality seems very good from a visual inspection. I ordered another case of SPP from them on Tues the 5th and the order is till in their queue saying “Waiting Fulfillment”. If they don’t ship it out by Monday I’ll send them another email.

For 9.5 cents a piece they are expensive. But I shoot about 6,500 rounds of small pistol a year including in a league and I have been running low and I have been limiting my shooting as of late. The last case of primers I bought were Federal SPP from MidSouth at 8.2 cents a piece before shipping and hazmat fees. So the price between the two are similar. These primers all went bang so as far as I am concerned they are worth purchasing if you can swallow the price.
AchillesKobus
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Re: Ginex Primers in stock

Post by AchillesKobus »

did you get any? are they good primers?