Top 8 Reasons To Stock Up On Ammo Right Now

Discuss ammunition and reloading topics here.
Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Top 8 Reasons To Stock Up On Ammo Right Now

Post by Suck My Glock »

https://babylonbee.com/news/top-eight-r ... -right-now

Screenshot 2022-02-01 112746.jpg
If you have less than infinity rounds of ammunition in your house, it's time to buy more ammo!

Say what? You need a better reason than that? Ok fine—here are eight.

1) You'll need enough ammo to defend yourself from the zombie hoard caused by the next Wuhan lab leak: We heard COVID-20's a doozy.

2) To fill up those new 700-round drum magazines you just bought for your AR-15: Next year they're coming out with a 1000 round drum! 'Merica!

3) Just in case you get dirt on the Clintons: If you get dirt on Hillary, you need to be prepared to defend yourself against a full military strike.

4) It's time for us to buy what we have been buying and that time is every day: Wise words from Kamala Harris!

5) So you'll have something to shoot into the sky as you salute the American flag every night: Everyone does this, right?

6) Buying Ammo makes Beto O'Rourke cry: This, in turn, helps everyone fill up their Leftist Tears tumbler! Win-win!

7) So you can defend against continually encroaching tyranny: While you're at the store, you'd better pick up a couple of F-15s and maybe some nukes.

8) It's cheaper than gas right now: You might as well.

Well, what are you waiting for? Stock up, buddy!

xerts1911

Re: Top 8 Reasons To Stock Up On Ammo Right Now

Post by xerts1911 »

Yes
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

already did long time ago, hehehehe,
tripletap

Post by tripletap »

my crew bought me gift cards to cabelas so i drove to see wat/ if they had- bought some 45 acp in the dumb little 300 rd packs- not much to look at - overpriced s*** mostly- and overheard an idiot gun counter moron tell a small girl how a 40sw is the best gun for a beginner- i stopped her later n directed her to PJ's shop these clowns are unreal-