with D gone, best place to handle a transfer?

Discuss any Title II or NFA items like machineguns, suppressors, SBR's, SBS's, DD's and AoW's.
mock0013
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: with D gone, best place to handle a transfer?

Post by mock0013 »

I have used Mr. Silencer multiple times for purchasing NFA items not transfers, totally honest and now he has a store.

TacMedic

Post by TacMedic »

mock0013 wrote: April 4th, 2020, 3:03 pm I have used Mr. Silencer multiple times for purchasing NFA items not transfers, totally honest and now he has a store.
I just left the store now, great place and excellent service! I drove up from Tucson because of how responsive they were.

Yes it was an essential task to get another gun. 😁
mock0013

Post by mock0013 »

Congrats and awesome, plus now he can typically do everything remotely if you decide to order something else thus saving you extra trips.
TacMedic wrote: April 4th, 2020, 3:13 pm
mock0013 wrote: April 4th, 2020, 3:03 pm I have used Mr. Silencer multiple times for purchasing NFA items not transfers, totally honest and now he has a store.
I just left the store now, great place and excellent service! I drove up from Tucson because of how responsive they were.

TacMedic

Post by TacMedic »

mock0013 wrote: April 4th, 2020, 3:40 pm Congrats and awesome, plus now he can typically do everything remotely if you decide to order something else thus saving you extra trips.
TacMedic wrote: April 4th, 2020, 3:13 pm

I noted that, except for fingerprints I could have done it all remotely. Much easier process with reminder emails, the process was built for me!
mtuck

Post by mtuck »

TacMedic wrote: April 2nd, 2020, 2:02 am I’ve heard good things about Mr Silencer from friends, up there, so I may have to travel. Unless there is someone down south near Tucson.

I really wish I didn’t work midnights and sleep when the rest of the world is awake. It would make it easier to figure out these things. 🤷🏼‍♂️
TacMedic, have you ever dealt with TMOS on the far east side of Tucson? I've done several transfers with him (no NFA items yet) and he is great. Check him out if you need something local.
TacMedic

Post by TacMedic »

mtuck wrote: April 5th, 2020, 12:51 am
TacMedic wrote: April 2nd, 2020, 2:02 am I’ve heard good things about Mr Silencer from friends, up there, so I may have to travel. Unless there is someone down south near Tucson.

I really wish I didn’t work midnights and sleep when the rest of the world is awake. It would make it easier to figure out these things. 🤷🏼‍♂️
TacMedic, have you ever dealt with TMOS on the far east side of Tucson? I've done several transfers with him (no NFA items yet) and he is great. Check him out if you need something local.
I appreciate it, but I drove up to Mesa today and Mr. silencer hooked me up. All done and waiting with my items in NFA jail. 😁
mock0013

Post by mock0013 »

TacMedic wrote: April 5th, 2020, 12:56 am
mtuck wrote: April 5th, 2020, 12:51 am

I appreciate it, but I drove up to Mesa today and Mr. silencer hooked me up. All done and waiting with my items in NFA jail. 😁
mr silencer does specialized visits in the desert while you wait!!! just ask when the next one is
Pima Pants
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by Pima Pants »

I used Derek for a suppressor purchase on a Trust in 2006. What happened to him?
h8pvmnt

Post by h8pvmnt »

Pima Pants wrote: April 7th, 2020, 8:18 am I used Derek for a suppressor purchase on a Trust in 2006. What happened to him?
Due to some personal issues Derek chose to get out of the business and move to another part of the country. He is doing well and we talk frequently. Definitely miss having him around but he is doing whats best for he and his family.
Pima Pants

Post by Pima Pants »

Thank you for the update. I hope he is doing well