Engraving ambiguity for Form1

Discuss any Title II or NFA items like machineguns, suppressors, SBR's, SBS's, DD's and AoW's.
QuietM4
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Engraving ambiguity for Form1

Post by QuietM4 »

any4xx wrote: March 16th, 2024, 4:52 pm Hmmmm…. I’m even more confused now. My box 3b is my full legal name and complete address to include zip code and “UNITED STATES.”
It's only confusing if you don't ask questions.

First and last name, city and state. That is all that is required.

Abbey

Post by Abbey »

Doc wrote: March 16th, 2024, 3:00 pm I’ve got a buddy who does engraving. He’s near I-17/Greenway. Let me know if you want his contact info.
I’ll give Wright another shot. I’m going to be out of town for a bit for work so if they let me leave my stuff, hopefully that should work. But if that doesn’t work out and your buddy works on Saturdays, I may take you up on that referral.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Abbey wrote: March 16th, 2024, 7:31 pm
Doc wrote: March 16th, 2024, 3:00 pm I’ve got a buddy who does engraving. He’s near I-17/Greenway. Let me know if you want his contact info.
I’ll give Wright another shot. I’m going to be out of town for a bit for work so if they let me leave my stuff, hopefully that should work. But if that doesn’t work out and your buddy works on Saturdays, I may take you up on that referral.
👍
any4xx

Post by any4xx »

Yesterday I went to an engraver in Tucson and did the deed. I’m glad that I happened to see this topic pop up here. Otherwise I’d have been fat dumb and happy while being the government-desired technical-felon.