Wanting to buy machine guns, where to go?

Discuss any Title II or NFA items like machineguns, suppressors, SBR's, SBS's, DD's and AoW's.
blasternaz
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Wanting to buy machine guns, where to go?

Post by blasternaz »

Are you looking to get into belt feds, Thompsons or perhaps DD's such as mortars or grenade launchers? The upcoming Big Sandy will have a nice selection of all of the above as well as some cannons. Might be worth the $35 spectator fee to touch the waters, so to speak. Mar. 22-23.

Cvz
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by Cvz »

Abbey wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 7:13 am Step 1: "I need an emergency fund. I'll buy more guns and sell some in a financial emergency."

Step 2: "Unlike many other guns, machine guns never lose value. If I had bought them <any time before today>, I'd have more money. I'm going to buy machine guns."

Step 3: "My 401k only lets me invest in the stock market. Screw that, I'm only going to put in enough to get my employer match so I can buy more machine guns."

etc.
Exactly, I am an 07FFL/SOT and can build whatever MGs I want. I am interested in more transferables as they are great investments, the ones I listed are just my transferables and i would like more, I have other post samples to shoot and beat up but my transferable guns are my 401K
Cvz

Post by Cvz »

I can not reply to PMs as I am new to the forum
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Cvz wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 6:48 pm
Abbey wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 7:13 am Step 1: "I need an emergency fund. I'll buy more guns and sell some in a financial emergency."

Step 2: "Unlike many other guns, machine guns never lose value. If I had bought them <any time before today>, I'd have more money. I'm going to buy machine guns."

Step 3: "My 401k only lets me invest in the stock market. Screw that, I'm only going to put in enough to get my employer match so I can buy more machine guns."

etc.
Exactly, I am an 07FFL/SOT and can build whatever MGs I want. I am interested in more transferables as they are great investments, the ones I listed are just my transferables and i would like more, I have other post samples to shoot and beat up but my transferable guns are my 401K
But they won't be if they change the law and make them legal to purchase and manufacture again. Hmm, could be why some of these guys hate on repealing that Reagan signed POS FOPA.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
Cvz

Post by Cvz »

kenpoprofessor wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 7:39 pm
Cvz wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 6:48 pm

etc.
But they won't be if they change the law and make them legal to purchase and manufacture again. Hmm, could be why some of these guys hate on repealing that Reagan signed POS FOPA.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
It's a gamble just like any investment
omegaman

Post by omegaman »

Sounds like you need a 08/15 ?
gunner98491

Post by gunner98491 »

picked mine up on gun broker
rsebas7

Post by rsebas7 »

We are in Tucson and have 3 transferable MG's & several silencers.

-Vector mini UZI, new in the box

-Vector full UZI, also new in the box

-American 180 in excellent condition, with lots of extras:
8 drum magazines
Extra 9" barrel
2 winders
2 loaders
Extra furniture
Soft case
$23,600, on a form 4
TriggerFish

Post by TriggerFish »

PM sent to Cvz
1bardan+

Post by 1bardan+ »

Not pimping for rsebas7, but I just got an uzi and I can say when these are right they are reliable and fun. Lots of parts availability, mags are cheap and high quality. A lot of MGs can be finicky and some parts are getting nuts on prices, but Uzi parts arent that way yet.