Suppressor Questions

Discuss any Title II or NFA items like machineguns, suppressors, SBR's, SBS's, DD's and AoW's.
YNOTAZ
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Suppressor Questions

Post by YNOTAZ »

BigNate wrote: January 4th, 2024, 3:22 pm
Cmoor wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 6:55 pm I own a half dozen cans, one is the Omega 36M. We sell suppressors at our shop in Wickenburg the 36M is a pretty good choice but, if you need to do 45 then I would consider the the larger Hybrid 46 Those are out of stock in most places right now, I am waiting on getting one in for a customer of mine right now.. Price wise I can normally match or beat Silencerco.. You stopped in our shop last year..
Thanks sir - I'll give you a ring...
I have a Hybrid 46, haven't played with it a lot but, on a subsonic 458 SOCOM "Smokin" and quiet.

Hammer 35

Post by Hammer 35 »

I've got a Griffin Bushwhacker 46, a Bushwhacker 36 might be of consideration as well.

They're both user serviceable, so you can shoot rimfire/cast through them.

If you're looking for something a bit more budget minded, but still fully featured, and high preforming, Rex Silentium might be worth a consideration.

Whatever route you go, I'd definitely get a can that's threaded to use HUB compatible mounts. The Bushwhackers, RS, and SilCo cans are all such threaded. You'll be able to use whatever mounting system, pistol booster, or direct thread pattern you like.

I've settled on Griffin taper mounts (so many options!) And direct thread adapters for my can.
Cmoor

Post by Cmoor »

I just sold a Sico the 36 M with a pistol piston mount bundle, ASR mount and muzzel device for $1000.00 out the door.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

Cmoor wrote: March 17th, 2024, 9:44 pm I just sold a Sico the 36 M with a pistol piston mount bundle, ASR mount and muzzel device for $1000.00 out the door.
Where is your "door" in Wickenburg? Next time I'm up there I will drop in.
BigNate

Post by BigNate »

Cmoor wrote: March 17th, 2024, 9:44 pm I just sold a Sico the 36 M with a pistol piston mount bundle, ASR mount and muzzel device for $1000.00 out the door.
OOOFFFF I need to get up and see you... are you seeing them come back into stock - or was this old stock?
Cmoor

Post by Cmoor »

That was a demo unit I had used a few times. They are pretty easy to get. I just got in 7 Alpha suppressors last week. Our last transfer took 25 days and from what I have been hearing some are getting approved in a few days...
Cmoor

Post by Cmoor »

YNOTAZ wrote: March 18th, 2024, 8:03 am
Where is your "door" in Wickenburg? Next time I'm up there I will drop in.
We are about a mile south of Wickenburg on the 60
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

Thanx. I'll drop in next time I'm up there.