Who to do an NFA transfer through?

Discuss any Title II or NFA items like machineguns, suppressors, SBR's, SBS's, DD's and AoW's.
cat-mechanic
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Who to do an NFA transfer through?

Post by cat-mechanic »

Got notice that it shipped today to SGC. So by the end of next week, I'll have to go in and do the kiosk.

Also, Found out that after I bought it, Brownells is out of stock. So I actually got the last one. I actually checked right after I bought it and every day this week and they have shown out of stock since I bought it.

QuentinDefense
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by QuentinDefense »

We charge $50.00 for NFA transfers. We also sell all suppressors at $75.00 over cost. This typically puts us significantly less than most dealers on the web. We also don’t charge a transfer fee when you purchase the suppressor through us. Have us quote your next suppressor purchase by emailing us or messaging us here, or on Facebook or Instagram.
Stronghand

Post by Stronghand »

Don't send anything to Greystone Firearms. You'll probably never get it from our experiences so far. +1 for Quentin Defense. Great dudes. Used them often when I lived over there.
lostdog99

Post by lostdog99 »

In the South East Valley there is Ted's Shooting range. With the same services as C2 (including being able to use your can onsite while it is in jail )