Silencer shop Form one full auto software process question.

Discuss any Title II or NFA items like machineguns, suppressors, SBR's, SBS's, DD's and AoW's.
Crippledtrigger
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Silencer shop Form one full auto software process question.

Post by Crippledtrigger »

I'm doing a form one thru silencer shop. When I fil out the info on their site it Essentially forces me to pick the importer instead of manufacturer. The ATF wants the manufacturer listed in that section.

My question....

When their software, the full auto software that opens your e forms account and fills out the form fir you then submits your prints pics etc, then launches to do the eform 1 does it allow me to revise and make changes before submission. If so i can fix the error there.

Folks are running about 50 50 on getting approved for putting century instead of MKE on the ap5 sbr. It all depends on the examiner. Atf wants the manufacturer and not the importer and silencer shops software only lets me use the importer or else none of the other boxes will allow imput like SBR caliber etc.

Yes i called and emailed them already and waiting to hear back. Yes I know the e form process is free but silencer shop is charging less than half of what the eft prints cost around here and most if those places are backed up with no openings. Yes they even charge less than regular prints and with other purchases planned this way makes sense for me. EFT prints done and on file with them.

Any experience would be appreciated.

1bardan+

Re: Silencer shop Form one full auto software process question.

Post by 1bardan+ »

My experience is to make all corrections and review every detail before submitting. There is no edit after that. I’ve been turned down on a form 1 and 4 on minor issues on the eform.