Nfa trust and silencershop

Discuss any Title II or NFA items like machineguns, suppressors, SBR's, SBS's, DD's and AoW's.
ducatilover
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Nfa trust and silencershop

Post by ducatilover »

When submitting trust info with silencershop is it necessary or required to submit the trust inventory sheet?

This is for a form4 in case it matters.

Silencershop is recommending I submitt everything. I dont feel (and have read) its necessary but I dont want to cause any unnecessary delays.

YNOTAZ

Re: Nfa trust and silencershop

Post by YNOTAZ »

I didn't include mine on my last form 4 and had no issues. Thing is, it might depend on the inspector but the good news is, if they call it an error, you can submit the missing piece, the inventory (list of trust assets), and they turn it around in 1 to 2 weeks.
ducatilover

Post by ducatilover »

I guess it wouldn't hurt to submit it since they know what nfa items I have and that's the only thing in it.
mikeh
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by mikeh »

I just created my trust. I used guntrustguru.com. It was an easy form fill and just went to the bank today to get it notarized. Now I need to find the right suppressor and take the next step.
TJMX397

Post by TJMX397 »

mikeh wrote: January 5th, 2021, 8:41 pm I just created my trust. I used guntrustguru.com. It was an easy form fill and just went to the bank today to get it notarized. Now I need to find the right suppressor and take the next step.
Just went to this site...seems legit! I'm gonna start the process for a can I am ordering & to convert a couple pistols to SBRs, & I like how this one seems much more user-friendly than the generic ones you get from SilencerCo/etc. Appreciate the tip!
Doc

Post by Doc »

I never send mine in. Hadn’t been a problem yet. As previously stated, worst is they reject it. Just resubmit and move forward.
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

Didn't send in my Schedule A (inventory list) with my last Form 4 earlier this year...it's got 18 other NFA items on it, they didn't say a word.

If all you have listed in other NFA items, and they are all associated with your trust, I don't see how it could hurt to include it. I think it largely depends on the inspector that gets your paperwork...maybe some want to see it.
rtl

Post by rtl »

I’ve never submitted my Schedule A with a form 4 application. Hell they know what’s on it and a 10 second query on my trust name with undoubtedly bring it up.

RTL