Best Youth Starter 410

Discuss shotguns.
mtptwo
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Best Youth Starter 410

Post by mtptwo »

I would of pulled teeth to get a Mossberg .410 pump action when I was a tike

But yeah, a 20ga auto would be a really good choice too.

iammaxwell

Post by iammaxwell »

KoaTico wrote: May 25th, 2021, 5:01 am I am up North and stop in to the Walmart on Happy Valley regularly, unfortunately they only seem to have 28 ga in if anything. Will have to make a trip down there sometime, do they still have a 3 box max?
Oh wow. Sorry, wasn't very helpful I guess. Would be one heck of a trip all the way down here.
Anyway, after experiencing exactly what you said about only seeing 28 all the time, it finally clicked one day.
That's why I finally settled on 28. I always planned on a 20, but procrastinated. Now that my boy is finally getting close to being old enough, 20 is absolutely nowhere to be found, but can find 28 fairly easily. Price difference 28 vs 20 is not enough to be an issue.
azgunowner
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by azgunowner »

Yes, they are still doing the 3 box limit. Sometimes you can get someone who doesn't care and buy however many.
iammaxwell

Post by iammaxwell »

If it's shotgun shells that are out on the shelf, just take them to the self checkout. The attendant will have to authorize it, but then you just type in your birth date on screen and GTG. Never had an issue buying more than 3.