Arex Delta

Discuss handguns, revolvers and other pistol-type arms.
azman
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Arex Delta

Post by azman »

I picked one up a few weeks ago, before panic buy #2 started with the riot crap. $369 plus tax and must say that it is a phenomenal bargain.

When I first saw it, the squared profile and more "space age" look didn't do anything for me, but once I fondled it I just had to have it. Between these and the Canik TP9SF Elites, my Glock 19's can just sit in the safe!

Give one a try if you come across one!

knockonit
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Arex Delta

Post by knockonit »

i have eyeballed these, and wondered if anyone had any practical experience, rather than an internet review. range report as time allows
thanks
rj
azman

Post by azman »

I've put about 250 rounds through it so far... so not a lot, but enough to get a good feel for it. Runs flawlessly, as it should. Very accurate, and that is across 4-5 different loads. With Federal 147 JHP, it is crazy accurate from the rest.
The trigger is definitely different, and while "Glock-like" I like it better than any of my Glocks. Very little take-up, and then a firm break. Trigger-weight wise, the break is probably a bit higher than a Glock, but is so firm/crisp that it is easy to shoot well. very distinct reset.
I called the shop up the other day to see if they still happened to have any (there were 2 on display when i bought mine) and they said they can't find them anywhere now, and a bunch of people have been asking. No surprise there.
pneuby

Post by pneuby »

Somehow, thought I had responded to this thread. Yes, super neat pistol. Side by side, it's dimensionally the same as a G48, but with the 5 extra rounds. Two good You-Boobs to watch are MAC's....

...and this uber-thorough dude, here....