Naa revolver

Discuss handguns, revolvers and other pistol-type arms.
Man_d0wn
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Naa revolver

Post by Man_d0wn »

Whats your opinions on these. My dad used to have one way back in the day on a belt buckle and have always wanted to try one out. Is it worth the price tag or should i just snag up a full size 22lr revolver to plink around with.

Dangerruss

Re: Naa revolver

Post by Dangerruss »

I like my .22 mag. I wouldn't buy one only as a plinker. I carry mine sometimes with snakeshot in the first two chambers when hiking. I have also slipped in my pocket for a quick trip to the store but as it's better than not having anything, I don't think it is a substitute for a "real" gun!
Bullzaye

Post by Bullzaye »

Man_d0wn wrote: April 8th, 2020, 9:24 pm Whats your opinions on these. My dad used to have one way back in the day on a belt buckle and have always wanted to try one out. Is it worth the price tag or should i just snag up a full size 22lr revolver to plink around with.
Did you ever shoot your Dad's gun? If not, you may want to try shooting one first. I have one, if you would like to try one out...whenever that would be advisable considering the current circumstances.

They're definitely unique, and unusual. While I'm sure they serve a useful purpose for some...I could easily live without mine. But, for a purely "fun-to-shoot" plinker...I'd suggest a more traditional full-sized firearm, whether revolver or semi.

If, however...you just have a real itch for one, you probably won't be satisfied until you actually own one.
laserguy

Post by laserguy »

I had one years ago and it was kind of cool, pain in the ass to reload, but is is something kind of different to shoot just for fun
thom

Post by thom »

Mine just sits in my pocket whenever I go out of the house. I have the clip holster on it and I like it for ease of concealment. Where I live people let their dogs run free sometimes and my 13 year old dog wouldn't stand a chance if one decided she was meat.
Man_d0wn

Post by Man_d0wn »

thom wrote: April 9th, 2020, 6:47 am Mine just sits in my pocket whenever I go out of the house. I have the clip holster on it and I like it for ease of concealment. Where I live people let their dogs run free sometimes and my 13 year old dog wouldn't stand a chance if one decided she was meat.

Im liking the new skeletonized buckle they have for it and with 5 kids myself i prefer to always have something on hand. I regularly carry a g19 and church my lcp just not big on having s*** in my pockets
Man_d0wn

Post by Man_d0wn »

Bullzaye wrote: April 9th, 2020, 3:09 am
Man_d0wn wrote: April 8th, 2020, 9:24 pm Whats your opinions on these. My dad used to have one way back in the day on a belt buckle and have always wanted to try one out. Is it worth the price tag or should i just snag up a full size 22lr revolver to plink around with.
Did you ever shoot your Dad's gun? If not, you may want to try shooting one first. I have one, if you would like to try one out...whenever that would be advisable considering the current circumstances.

They're definitely unique, and unusual. While I'm sure they serve a useful purpose for some...I could easily live without mine. But, for a purely "fun-to-shoot" plinker...I'd suggest a more traditional full-sized firearm, whether revolver or semi.

If, however...you just have a real itch for one, you probably won't be satisfied until you actually own one.

Never got the chance to try his out. I just remember it from when I was a kid.
A guy had one at qt the other day in the skeletonized buckle and looked way better then the big silver buckle my dad had.
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

I have a couple, and like AMEX, "don't leave home without it"...small maybe, but better than nothing.
OH-MAN

Post by OH-MAN »

I have a .22 mag model.
Somehow I acquired a set of Black widow grips.
Much easier to get a good hold on it with chubby fingers.
Indeed a pain to load but small and fun.