Taurus 22 , anyone have first hand info

Discuss handguns, revolvers and other pistol-type arms.
cool arrow
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Taurus 22 , anyone have first hand info

Post by cool arrow »

RJ, are you donating one for the auction?

knockonit

Re: Taurus 22 , anyone have first hand info

Post by knockonit »

No sorry, i made a substantial cash donation this year, i had purchased a few for auction, but forgot to get them to them in time to post pictures ect, they will be available next year. older i get seems the less time i have to accomplish things

But a shining endorsement of this little gem, in fact i'm gonna order three more, this thing ran just about everything with out a hickup, comes with suppressor adapter, and will say it is a fricken tack driver, we shot well over 5oo rounds, with no cleaning no juice other than what came on it, and damm, can it shoot. i've never been able to get the walther or any other .22 pistola go that many rounds without hickups, of some sort. mags easily load, only mistake i made was to not order a dozen magazines, which will if available be on next order.
happy friday, awesome day at the range, just rolled in, showed up firsh light, battle the wind off and on, love our new steel target stands, wind no bother them. and of course the company made it all the more palatable.
Rj