RMR on Glock 34

Discuss handguns, revolvers and other pistol-type arms.
338lapua
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: RMR on Glock 34

Post by 338lapua »

M&P core with RMR and Glock34 to the head at 10 yards 150 rounds. Beretta M-9 below for 3 groups. Both pistols are now at 5K rounds a piece and other than tightening them after shooting no issues. The two today were my 2 carry guns, I feel confident with them, down to a mag a week with them from now on.
_44257554822_9d1dafa08c_k.jpg

harleypower69

Post by harleypower69 »

:handgestures-thumbup: ^ Great shooting right there
792mauser

Post by 792mauser »

Love the fastfire on the glock 19 I got to try last weekend. Now I have to put one on mine at some point.
javelinadave

Post by javelinadave »

I just came back from the range testing out my Fastfire 3 on my new Gen 5 G34. After shooting my whole life with iron sights it was really weird and will definitely require a fair amount of practice.
I have been shooting my Gen 3 G34 for quite a while and I have to say I really hate the Gen 5 trigger. It doesn't have a distinctive break, it just fires. Anybody else finding this same issue? Can anybody recommend an aftermarket trigger for a Gen 5?
javelinadave

Post by javelinadave »

Update. I stopped by the Glockmeister and showed him the trigger. He said is came with some funky trigger bar (Blue Label Program) and they swapped it out for whatever standard trigger bar that I had in my old G34. Thankfully the world is good again.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

javelinadave wrote: October 11th, 2018, 8:59 pm I just came back from the range testing out my Fastfire 3 on my new Gen 5 G34. After shooting my whole life with iron sights it was really weird and will definitely require a fair amount of practice.
I have been shooting my Gen 3 G34 for quite a while and I have to say I really hate the Gen 5 trigger. It doesn't have a distinctive break, it just fires. Anybody else finding this same issue? Can anybody recommend an aftermarket trigger for a Gen 5?
I am 15,000 rounds into this and now it is easy to cut out parts of the target. I have a Robert Vogel competition trigger in my 34 and it is used as a carry gun for about half the week. I run the 4.5 pound firing pin spring, had a few light strikes on the 4 pound spring.
https://glocktriggers.com/product/vogel/

I have another 34 with a Johnny Glocks competition trigger that is at about pound.