Canik tp9sfx

Discuss handguns, revolvers and other pistol-type arms.

Which gun for competition

Hk vp9
7%
Canik tp9sfx
7%
Glock 34
13%
S&w m&p
13%
Cz
60%

Total votes: 15

50bmg
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Canik tp9sfx

Post by 50bmg »

I thinking of getting one for limited class competition. Does anyone have any experiences? I seen quite of few YouTube reviews and people seem to like it.
I’m currently shooting a hk usp full size. But thinking of getting striker fire. So I’m looking at hk vp9 glock 34 or canik tp9sfx

omegaman

Re: Canik tp9sfx

Post by omegaman »

The Canik is set up for carry optic this would be your best bet for that class. Otherwise get the CZ.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

I have one and have only shot it a couple hundred rounds and have a burris fast fire on it, i struggle as the front site post is way too low for me to get an orientation, i have not as of yet located a replacement taller site, pretty sure someone makes one, but havent had the time to go on the hunt so to speak.
it is accurate, trigger is OK, could be better, but again, not all shooters come perfect, DO THEY

best of luck with choice.
Rj
Yugmoto1

Post by Yugmoto1 »

I have an SF, i'm not using it for your intended purpose, but it is accurate and reliable. I have close to 2k rounds through it without any issues, which isn't the end all be all, but more than a lot of people shoot. I like it a lot and carry it with no reservations. I'd buy another Canik without ant worry at all.