Pawn Shop Find Gary Reeder Stealth Hawk

Discuss handguns, revolvers and other pistol-type arms.
azdover
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Pawn Shop Find Gary Reeder Stealth Hawk

Post by azdover »

If anybody in the Phoenix area is interested, I stumbled across a Gary Reeder 410 GNR Stealth Hawk while looking for a Single Six at a local pawn shop. They're asking for $1200 although I bet there's a little wiggle room in that number. It appears to be a Version 1 conversion and is in pretty good shape other than a few surface scuffs on the bead blasted finish. It will have to be a local purchase. The shop can't ship due to policy changes when they got bought out by a bigger company. If you're interested, message me and I can pass on the shop's address and the manager's contact info. He also happens to be Ruger single action fan.

Pete

pneuby

Re: Pawn Shop Find Gary Reeder Stealth Hawk

Post by pneuby »

I know the gun and the shop. If it were in a normal caliber, it wouldn't be sitting there, LOL.
azdover

Post by azdover »

I considered buying it myself. I like Gary Reeder's work but it seems a waste for me since the only thing I hunt is paper. Plus my "Real He-Man" card expired a while ago. Arthritis is really starting to affect my hands. It now takes both hands to hold a can of beer.
coltnut

Post by coltnut »

pneuby wrote: April 19th, 2024, 5:42 am I know the gun and the shop. If it were in a normal caliber, it wouldn't be sitting there, LOL.
Seen it and walked away only because exotic caliber.