Buttons and More Buttons

Discuss handguns, revolvers and other pistol-type arms.
Boriqua
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Buttons and More Buttons

Post by Boriqua »

Didnt know what the hell those things were but apparently they turn a glock Full auto ... I think? Figure this isnt mail order so is there a machinist in their neighborhood or is this just a special stamp issue. Dont want one ... just curious about them. how do they work?

Suck My Glock

Re: Buttons and More Buttons

Post by Suck My Glock »

They are mail order from overseas. But illegal to receive. Because they are so simple to make, using only a table-top mill, every garage gunsmith across the world makes these and hawks them online. As quickly as Customs and ATF spots them and flags anything shipping from them, new ones pop up and a few more make it in to the country before being stopped.

Not only that, but because they are not that difficult to make at home if you have a small mill and some skill,...some enterprising minority urban youths who find making fake IDs boring have decided to do these instead.

For a while, there were 80% unfinished versions you could buy. Perhaps there still are, but my previous source for those is no longer active.

Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Interesting!!. I had no idea there was such a thing. Must be a b**** to control but I can see the cool points of playing with one.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Boriqua wrote: October 6th, 2022, 6:46 am Interesting!!. I had no idea there was such a thing. Must be a b**** to control but I can see the cool points of playing with one.
Not difficult at all. It’s a wonderful way to disrespect ammo. I do NOT have one but I’m friends with FFL’s SOT’s and THEY legally have these.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

IMG_0067 2.JPG
That Guy

Post by That Guy »

In the 1990’s those switches were somewhat popular in Switzerland with guys who had 9MM Glocks. I fired a Glock 34 with one at an indoor range in Interlakken in 1999. The device was made from high quality steel and nicely made. You just removed the plate in the back if the slide and slipped the device in. If you turned the switch 180 degrees to the left or right (I don’t recall which) it went full-auto and a 180 the other way switched it back to semi-auto. Likewise the entire unit was just as easy to remove as it was to install. When I saw simple the device was I was stunned, “WOW! That’s COOL!”
I’m surprised the design took this long to find its to Murica.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Boriqua wrote: October 6th, 2022, 6:46 am Interesting!!. I had no idea there was such a thing. Must be a b**** to control but I can see the cool points of playing with one.
Apparently, you've been hiding under a rock for that last 20 years when it comes to guns.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
Gunslinger808
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Gunslinger808 »

I should order one, as an SOT it shouldn’t be a problem.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

Suck My Glock wrote: October 21st, 2022, 1:19 am
I dont know how 3d printers work but I have to imagine you have to know some type of 3d modeling software like autocad. Should have used his skills for good and not evil. Wonder what he was charging per switch. Probably made a fair bit of coin
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Boriqua wrote: October 21st, 2022, 7:34 am
I dont know how 3d printers work but I have to imagine you have to know some type of 3d modeling software like autocad. Should have used his skills for good and not evil. Wonder what he was charging per switch. Probably made a fair bit of coin
Evil?? Really? Why is that evil? Unless you don't believe the 2A reads what it does.

Clyde
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

kenpoprofessor wrote: October 21st, 2022, 11:45 am
Boriqua wrote: October 21st, 2022, 7:34 am
Evil?? Really? Why is that evil? Unless you don't believe the 2A reads what it does.

Clyde
Oh shut the Fuk up with your holier than though bullshit.

Yes .. I dont believe in the 2A .. sheesh read much. For one .. I was being comical .. for 2.

I believe in the 2a and dont believe he should be modifying guns for street thugs to be more deadly in drive bys. If that makes me a fud than so be it. I'm a fud then.

Drafters and Autocad guys can make nice coin... maybe he should have had a legit job and not supply scumbags
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

kenpoprofessor wrote: October 8th, 2022, 4:38 pm
Apparently, you've been hiding under a rock for that last 20 years when it comes to guns.

Clyde
Oh and while I am at it fuktard .. I am not a glock fan boy .. never saw "buttons" discused here and so .. wasnt living under a rock .. never heard of them and came to a fuking gun board to see what it was from other gun people.

Oh .. and if I moved under a rock where the fuk would you live

Your like Crotch rot. You keep spraying it hoping it will get better but your still just a fuking stinking irritation. Be better .. try not to be an A$$hole.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Boriqua wrote: October 21st, 2022, 1:04 pm

Oh and while I am at it fuktard .. I am not a glock fan boy .. never saw "buttons" discused here and so .. wasnt living under a rock .. never heard of them and came to a fuking gun board to see what it was from other gun people.

Oh .. and if I moved under a rock where the fuk would you live

Your like Crotch rot. You keep spraying it hoping it will get better but your still just a fuking stinking irritation. Be better .. try not to be an A$$hole.
Aw, did I hurt your feelings??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Whole lot of butthurt in those posts, you can report it here.

Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

You add nothing to this forum and you added nothing to the old one. Your like the old muppets. You just sit in the corner and belt out obnoxious one liners. Your an a$$hole. I know you pride yourself in being one so ATTA FUKIN BOY.... you are the best and biggest A$$hole.

I will leave you now to fester in your fukin stupidity.

Make no mistake .. You didnt and couldnt hurt my feelings. I would have to care about your $hit opinion. I just dont like you
Last edited by Boriqua on October 21st, 2022, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.