Buttons and More Buttons

Discuss handguns, revolvers and other pistol-type arms.
Boriqua
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Buttons and More Buttons

Post by Boriqua »

Boriqua wrote: October 21st, 2022, 1:40 pm You add nothing to this forum and you added nothing to the old one. Your like the old muppets. You just sit in the corner and belt out obnoxious one liners. Your an a$$hole. I know you pride yourself in being one so ATTA FUKIN BOY.... you are the best and biggest A$$hole.

I will leave you now to fester in your fukin stupidity. Make no mistake .. you didnt hurt my feelings .. I just dont like you.

Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

^
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Boriqua wrote: October 21st, 2022, 1:40 pm You add nothing to this forum and you added nothing to the old one. Your like the old muppets. You just sit in the corner and belt out obnoxious one liners. Your an a$$hole. I know you pride yourself in being one so ATTA FUKIN BOY.... you are the best and biggest A$$hole.

I will leave you now to fester in your fukin stupidity.
Please be more grammar and spelling considerate in the future.

And what, precisely, do you add to this forum?? Well, besides your inarticulate rants?? At the very least, I'm very knowledgeable of guns, new and old, unlike yourself Mr. Fudd.

Clyde
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

kenpoprofessor wrote: October 21st, 2022, 1:55 pm

I will leave you now to fester in your fukin stupidity.
Please be more grammar and spelling considerate in the future.

And what, precisely, do you add to this forum?? Well, besides your inarticulate rants?? At the very least, I'm very knowledgeable of guns, new and old, unlike yourself Mr. Fudd.

Clyde
Oh yes .. I have been blown away by all your insightful posts .. :roll:
All you ever post are A$$hole comments. You offer nothing. Bet you cant even find a woman .. because you offer nothing. Your a troll. Ill take Mr. Fudd all day to being anything like you.

I will repeat so its completely clear .. I don't think little criminal knuckleheads should have pee shooters. Much less have the neighborhood opportunist making them toys so they can do more criminal s***. If that makes me a fudd I will take it all day long.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

Boriqua wrote: October 21st, 2022, 2:02 pm

Oh yes .. I have been blown away by all your insightful posts .. :roll:
All you ever post are A$$hole comments. You offer nothing. Bet you cant even find a woman .. because you offer nothing. Your a troll. Ill take Mr. Fudd all day to being anything like you.

I will repeat so its completely clear .. I don't think little criminal knuckleheads should have pee shooters. Much less have the neighborhood opportunist making them toys so they can do more criminal s***. If that makes me a fudd I will take it all day long.
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if you're voting for Hobbs and Kelly. Mostly because that's the sort of people who write as you do, and their attitudes.

Woooo, so you make some leather holsters, and your favorite gun is a revolver. Your presence here is the same or less value than mine, like it or not.

Clyde